We had a good nights sleep here, the beds are really comfortable, rooms hot, the receptionist are brilliant ladies always helpful and always with a smile on their faces, nothing seems too much trouble for them.
You get a change of pillows if you dont want hard ones you can change them for soft - brilliant idea. Lots of tea and coffee etc provided in the room and more that you can help yourself to in the reception area.
We slept at the back of the hotel didn't hear any noise whatsoever,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than 20-minutes' drive from Shrewsbury and the World Heritage Site of Ironbridge Gorge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Telford Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Telford Central Hotel Telford
- Premier Inn Telford Central Hotel Shropshire