Attending the BBKA event in Newport and decided to stay in premier Inn Telford after reading the Trip Advisor reviews. Wanted a quiet room for an early check in 8am after a long overnight from the west coast of Ireland. Arrived at 8am and even though hotel was full a room was got ready for us as soon as it became free at 9.30am. We planned to have breakfast when we arrived and it was excellent as was the choice available to us on the full breakfast. went next door to hotel and got a few hours sleep and arrived at out event refreshed and put in a full day returning to premier inn and had an excellent dinner in the Beefeater next door before retiring for the night early. Room clean on our return and the same the following day Could not ask for better.The fact that its beside a motorway/rail station did not affect us at all we slept with the window open and heard no noise from outside or inside the hoteland Im a light sleeper. The staff in both the hotel and restaurant are excellent, food very good in the Beefeater next door ,car park seems very safe and overall its what I expected. Have stayed at Premier Inns before so I knew what to expect and we were very happy with our choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than 20-minutes' drive from Shrewsbury and the World Heritage Site of Ironbridge Gorge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Telford Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Telford Central Hotel Telford
- Premier Inn Telford Central Hotel Shropshire