Premier Inn Telford Central Hotel
US$114
US$92
Hotels.com
Park Inn by Radisson Telford(Telford)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$115
US$72
Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge(Telford)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$122
HolidayInn.com
Buckatree Hall Hotel(Telford)(Great Value!)
US$77
  • Restaurant
International Hotel Telford(Telford)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$123
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Ramada Hotel Telford Ironbridge(Telford)(Great Value!)
US$71
Hotels.com
US$132
US$112
Priceline
All reviewsbeefeater next doortrain stationbeefeater restaurantadjoining beefeaterbeef eaterparking permitdidn't hear any noisefamily roomlarge tvbed was very comfortablestayed here for one nightlight sleepernight's sleeptown centreplenty of parkingall you can eatconvenient location
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Booked as we normally do a family room. Room was facing the sun on the front and despite curtains being drawn and fan on when we arrived, the heat was unbearable 27 deg. Staff were Fab (Gemma especially), and gave us extra room on opposite side (to use for daughter who was struggling to breathe in the heat) which was a little cooler, but still quite a rough nights sleep..with the chap upstairs plodding around too and the fan running.. Need to check rooms have a/c in future, windows only open a tiny bit and family room was too small with 4 people on it in that heat. Might be ok for 2 people to get by with fans/sheets but not 4. Kindly refunded one of the two nights .
The Beefeater restaurant next door was packed with 40 min wait for food which was fine when it arrived. no hot food buffet which was what seemed to be causing the delay - everything cooked/reheated to order. New Premier inn due to open shortly nearby, presumably as this one is looking a little tired.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Stopped here for a week while away working. I found my room to be clean and tidy and the meals in the pub next door to be excellent.

I found Gemma to be friendly and really helpful, she resolved an issue with my booking without any fuss. A massive thank-you to Laura who found my Ipod I had left in my room and took the time to post it to me. A credit to Premier Inn. Again Thank-you.

Room Tip: I stopped on the second floor over looking the car park I found that fine.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Really good for the money, staff excellent and couldn't do more to help. Clean and extras available such as tea and coffee with no hassle. Really. Lean and central for sight seeing. Nice restaurants near including a cavery. Easy access for train and bus routes.

Room Tip: Free but limited time wifi, great for bus hoping to Ironbridge and museums
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Stayed one night. Greeted with the typical and almost autonomous Premier Inn style welcome (do they really care that I have a good nights sleep?).

I am usually a big fan of Premier Inn, it being my first choice of stay whenever I have a trip away. My sentiment has always been 'if you've stayed in one Premier Inn, you've stayed in them all' as the corporate look and feel is a generic photocopy for all Premier Inns, which I like However, our room was no haven or retreat and was certainly far from feeling and looking good!

The room look tired and was poorly maintained. I am not complaining about its cleanliness, just the decor and maintenance as a whole. Badly painted wooden window frames, a poor excuse for a TV support in the form of a small piece of wood screwed to a wall (you could have at least painted it Premier Inn), and poorly placed furniture just added to the 'tackiness' of the room. In addition, the extremely low water pressure made running a bath painstakingly slow. Tired of the wait, I opted for a shower instead.

In addition to the above mentioned snags, the single glaze window did nothing to block out the noise from the trains departing from the very nearby Telford Central station. If you're a light sleeper beware. Bring ear plugs and/or sleeping pills. You're going to need them!

The room in question was situated on the first floor, at the end of a corridor within the eaves of the roof. I urge anybody staying at this Premier Inn and in this particular room to ask for another right away - and preferably one at the rear of the hotel as all of the front rooms face the very noisy railway station.

All-in-all, I can liken this Premier Inn experience to that of a cheap B&B. Sorry, that comment is being derogatory to cheap B&B's.

Room Tip: Noisy Telford Central railway station to the front of the hotel. Rooms at the rear of the hotel I believe might be quieter
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Very friendly & efficient check in. Rooms good size but can get hot at night, as no air conditioning. They did try to do everything to keep room cool though. Slept well on nights 2&3 as was exhausted from my son's competition & getting up at 6am each day too! Would recommend & stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family