We stayed unexpectedly when our daughter became ill on our journey south. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, with our dinner being brought up to the perfectly acceptable 3 person room. Unfortunately our daughter had to be taken in to hospital that night but, because we'd taken the meal deal and only one breakfast was taken (and a thoroughly good breakfast it was too), the staff in the restaurant packed a picnic of very generous proportions. After she was discharged daughter and parents duly travelled south munching away on our hamper. Hurrah for all the staff, who were courteous, helpful and delightful! Normally, it would not be our first choice, but it was the perfect place to stay on this occasion. I would definitely consider breaking a journey at a Premier Inn again. I have only one criticism; the shower was far too gentle. Ho hum. Into each life a little rain must fall.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than 20-minutes' drive from Shrewsbury and the World Heritage Site of Ironbridge Gorge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Telford Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Telford Central Hotel Telford
- Premier Inn Telford Central Hotel Shropshire