“Lack of hygiene ”

Domino's Pizza Telford
Ranked #251 of 317 Restaurants in Telford
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Called in for quick pizza on way to work
Ordered at counter, server took my money, (cash) didn't give me a receipt
Then proceeded to carry on preparing and handling raw food for other customers orders with without washing his hands.
Environmental issues

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

Tried ordering, I had a leaflet so rang up but they refused to honour the codes unless I went online. Went onto the app and it wouldn't take my password, tried resetting the password and the email wouldn't come through. Tried using the Web order and it wouldn't accept the voucher code so had to find another voucher code online. After all this the online ordering thing had a wrong post code coming up and wouldn't let me change it so gave up and decided to spend my money elsewhere.

1  Thank Sam J
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Ordered pizza at 12:40am. 1:40am still not received. Unacceptable for a WEEKDAY. Come on. For a local town too. Utterly awful service.

Reviewed 29 January 2016

I order from Domino's regularly and I never receive a good service so I thought it was about time I left a review. I am appalled at the customer service over the phone, I explained to the man that I had a voucher code and he told me they didn't have any deals on at all. I then said that he cold perhaps try applying the coupon to see if it worked. He very rudely 'discussed' this with his colleagues, shouting down the phone without saying excuse me or letting me know he was going to check. He then came back and said that the deal wasn't available. I was hoping to ask him whether there were any deals on that I could have obtained instead, however he rudely put the phone down, leaving me unsure of whether he had processed my order or not. Turns out that he didn't place my order as me and my younger sister were waiting for our delivery that never came. I then had to go through the process online all over again because of the hassle and ridiculous experience I had previously had. I am not at all impressed as I love the food from Domino's it's fab- such a shame about the horrific customer service from some of the team members.

2  Thank mollycraven
Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

Waited an hour and fourty minutes for the food that was cold and when we rang to see how long delivery would be i was told it was out for delivery, this was after and hour of waiting, meaning it took fourty minutes to get here? I live a 15 minute drive from there, i don't enjoy being lied to and much less in a rude manner, rang again and given the same set of lies, driver didn't apologise a part from when telling me they didn't have the drink i ordered. To top it all off he didn't shut the gate, now that's just plane rude! All in all i would much rather buy a pizza from asda and cook it myself or order from a smaller pizza chain!