“Disappointing Dominos”

Domino's Pizza Telford
Ranked #251 of 317 Restaurants in Telford
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Had our weekly delivery but got the pizza wrong. When complained was called a liar and accused of swapping pizza. Terrible service which is a shame as spent a lot of money with them. Now banned as manager stated he could not meet our expectations so no longer would be able to serve us. Avoid greyhound store for poor service. Other sites have been fine and happy to help.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Have used this place a few time, and every time have never been disappointed. Service is always brilliant, friendly and polite. Pizzas made to perfection. Won't go anywhere else. Online ordering brilliant.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Called in for quick pizza on way to work
Ordered at counter, server took my money, (cash) didn't give me a receipt
Then proceeded to carry on preparing and handling raw food for other customers orders with without washing his hands.
Environmental issues

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

Tried ordering, I had a leaflet so rang up but they refused to honour the codes unless I went online. Went onto the app and it wouldn't take my password, tried resetting the password and the email wouldn't come through. Tried using the Web order and it wouldn't accept the voucher code so had to find another voucher code online. After all this the online ordering thing had a wrong post code coming up and wouldn't let me change it so gave up and decided to spend my money elsewhere.

1  Thank Sam J
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Ordered pizza at 12:40am. 1:40am still not received. Unacceptable for a WEEKDAY. Come on. For a local town too. Utterly awful service.