“Average ”

Domino's Pizza Telford
Ranked #251 of 317 Restaurants in Telford
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Pizza was okay but side order if chicken strippers with wedges were pale and soggy and the garlic pizza bread looked like it had been thrown together then forgotten as it was tough and chewy.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Have ordered pizza over the last year for delivery to hotels I stay in around telford. Staff have always been helpful. This evening on calling they were very rude when I didn't know the post code of the hotel I was staying in and slammed down they phone. Clearly in the past they have been able to work out the location of a local hotel, but unfortunately this time I got some spotting newby youth who has no concept of customer service! Went to Papa John...excellent customer service

3  Thank Fearless454136
Reviewed 31 October 2016

Collected a pizza last night as was staying in hotel next door. The pizza was fresh and tasty and would definately return .

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Spent a few minutes the other night on the phone placing an order. My order was 1 x large ham and pineapple stuffed crust, 1 x med texas bbq chicken, 1 x med bacon and cheese and 2 x portions of wedges.
The gentleman on the phone said it comes to £68........ WHAT!!!!!!!
I cancelled the order immediately, instead we went to Rajas in Newport and got the same order for £16.50

I couldn't believe the price i was given at Dominos.

1  Thank 387Dave
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

The worst place to get pizza's. We ordered from Wellingtons store and they messed up the whole order. They gave my pregnant wife the wrong pizza... Let me just say I will not be getting pizza's from here again. Terrible Service. Even after being told the issues, they asked us to keep the pizza and they'd come to swap one but not both. Poor people skills.