Ramada Hotel Telford Ironbridge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Swan Hotel(Telford)
View Hotel
All reviewssmall gymgames roomswimming poolshopping centrecomfortable staychanging roomscomfortable roomreception staffstayed here for two nightssaturday nightbar arealovely hotelbar foodbuffet styledouble bedfamily roomvisiting the area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Lovely hotel and great value for money. The room was comfortable and modern. The whole hotel was clean and nicely presented. We used the gym which was small but well equipped and the pool which was lovely and warm. We did not use the bar or restaurant but had a walk through and all looked clean and well kept. The town centre is a 10 minute walk away and has plenty of shops and restaurants. We were very happy with our stay and we are already looking for an excuse for a return visit.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
melstanton, General Manager at Ramada Hotel Telford Ironbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Many thanks for your five star review for Ramada Telford. Our team working very hard to ensure we deliver an excellent customer service and we ensure our Hotel is clean and well presented at all times.
On your next visit to Telford the new development of shops and Restaurants will be open for you to have a wonder and try some new food concepts.

Again thank you for your review and we hope you find that excuse to return in the near future.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This was one of the best commercial hotels I have stayed in. the rooms were exceptionally well furnished and (despite the curtains not being easy to close fully) exceeded my expectations.
Free spa, swimming pool all added to my comfort. The rooms were cleaned every day to a standard I did not think possible and the shower was like a tropical rain shower caressing my body.
Check in was smooth during the day but early morning presented some problem with the concierge being unable to book me in even thought I had a paid reservation kept telling me the hotel was full. Fortunately the night manager sorted it out in around 20 seconds. I wasn't the only one with booking in problems I think the computerised system might need looking at.
The food in the restaurant is beautifully cooked and the waitress was cheerful and very professional she made the whole experience something special. The deserts are overpriced and served on a 12" platter with 10" of coulis, but the main courses were good value for money, with perfect assemblage and cooked to perfection (love the giant home made onion rings).
Overall I would not hesitate to stay here.

Room Tip: even numbered rooms have a view of the world
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
mel s, General Manager at Ramada Hotel Telford Ironbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Thank you for such a positive review for Ramada Telford, its seems you stay with us was an overall success and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Many guests will agree with the homemade onion rings with a selection of dips and a chilled beer or two - just the job.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed here for just the one night. Friendly welcome and everything explained. Very comfortable room, with all the toiletries you needed, No air conditioning but with the window open very little outside noise. Tea coffee and biscuits in the room. Skipped breakfast as it seemed a bit on the pricey side.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Many thanks for leaving a review on Trip Advisor from your recent stay with us. Its seems you found our hotel friendly and welcoming and our bedrooms comfortable. At present we are just half way through another bedroom refurbish and by the end of October Ramada Teflord will have all 90 bedrooms completed with a new modern look.

We hope you will visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Stayed here on 21/06/2014 for our 7th wedding anninversary for 1 night, Really nice hotel and staff friendly and helpful. The main restaurant was closed due to a wedding party but an allternate room was being used for this, which we did,nt fancy. Wanted to have cocktails in bar as did not want to drive, we were very dissapointed with this, the young man behind the bar seemed very unexperinced and had to read the instructions for a very simple cocktail and then thr umbrella he placed in mime dropped out of the glass and onto the flloor behind the bar, he never said antyhing or put a new one in, no cherries or anything to make them look nice.
christine willson stockport cheshire

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Congratulations on your 7th Wedding Anniversary, please accept my apologizes that our main Restaurant was in use due to a Wedding Function and all effort was made to ensure we delivered our normal high standard of customer service in our alternative Restaurant.
Cocktails are trainers nightmare where we try and encourage the staff to remember all the ingredients and then put all the finishing touches to them. But I do believe we are wining and your feed back has been passed on the Deputy Manager to review.

Thanks again

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I stayed here whilst attending a conference at the Telford ICC, and found it to be in a very convenient location. The staff were very helpful but I found the breakfast dry despite being the first ones into the restaurant and accommodation average and in need of a revamp re business desk facilities, although the bed was comfortable.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review for Ramada Telford and I'm happy you found our staff friendly and helpful. I have discussed your review with my team and revisited some standards with our staff to ensure this doesn't happened again.

Ramada Teflord