We've just enjoyed a weekend golf break at the Cottesmore! Six of us arrived on the Saturday and played the Griffin course which was a good challenge, with a good variety of holes, many with some interesting water hazards. Our package included a three course dinner on Saturday night, which was enjoyed by all. The service provided by the staff was attentive and we were well looked after.
On Sunday morning, we enjoyed a good breakfast before heading out onto the Phoenix course. Again, this offered a good challenge and was a great end to our weekend competition. We were also very lucky to enjoy some great weather for October!
We had three twin rooms which were all clean and presentable. Our bathroom could have benefitted from some more up to date fittings (especially the shower) and as others have mentioned, some more generous towels. However, for the money we paid for the weekend package, we really couldn't fault it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Gatwick Airport and business centres of Crawley and Horsham. 21 Room hotel and 7 log cabins, bar, restaurant, tennis courts, golf courses, swimming pool, gym and health and beauty spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LateRooms and Agoda so you can book your Cottesmore Golf and Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottesmore Golf And Country Club Hotel Crawley
- Cottesmore Golf And Country Club Crawley, West Sussex