Just back from a weekend stay with a few golfing friends at this 2 course resort and I and the rest of us had a very nice time here.Some of the earlier reviews sound well over the top. Our rooms were clean and cosy with all the usual facilities. Food was excellent both at breakfast and dinner. Despite the place being very busy laying on a wedding reception we were not pushed aside as we have been at some golf resorts we have visited.The two courses were challenging for all handicaps but of the two the Griffin outshines the Phoenix as it has bigger and better greens but we all enjoyed both courses. As for the staff, we found everyone there from the bar to the pro shop VERY obliging and pleasant. No problems with breakfast needs at all..Eggs well done? Yes if you want . Poached? ..Yes if you want. We ordered and ate in the Gatwick bar at lunchtime and all food was hot and nicely presented.Staff there were excellent and really nice to chat to. We all said we would go back again in an instant. I would recommend this place anytime
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Gatwick Airport and business centres of Crawley and Horsham. 21 Room hotel and 7 log cabins, bar, restaurant, tennis courts, golf courses, swimming pool, gym and health and beauty spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Cottesmore Golf and Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottesmore Golf And Country Club Hotel Crawley
- Cottesmore Golf And Country Club Crawley, West Sussex