Courtyard London Gatwick Airport
  • Free Internet
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
2,683 results
All reviewscourtyard by marriottsouth terminalcar deliveredtwo double bedsmaple manor parkinggatwick airportten minute walkbus serviceparking servicecar parkan early flightnext morningholiday extrasparking packagemeet and greetrooms are comfortablebar and restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 August 2014

A decent property, with good helpful staff. A great location, good size rooms providing a good nights sleep. No aircraft noise, but a very expensive bar, so take your own drinks. The food was as you would expect, but reasonably priced. We used the parking option which worked well with the meet and greet on our return.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephen C
Reviewed 20 August 2014

The hotel is very conveniently located - within walking distance of the Terminal building. If you do not have a lot of luggage you can easily reach it walking! Rooms are clean, quiet - considering how close it is to the airport - and the service is great. You can have breakfast or an evening meal - aswell as room service - food is good - and I would defintely consider it again, when having to stay overnight at Gatwick airport.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gudrun R
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I was recently in London, and last minute had to book a hotel for night. I mistakenly booked via expedia on my smartphone for Wrong Night. When I arrived the Hotel Reception and reservations manager,couldn't be more helpful.. Booked me in at Best rate, advised me of procedure to cancel with Expedia ,accommodated my late checkout next day etc.
The icing on cake was when the Reservations Manager came over to me in Lobby next morning and asked & advised me to do it if I had not cancelled booking with expedia. When I called them she spoke with them, to ensure there was no charges incurred for cancellation. Don't get taxi from airport, its walking distance but 10£ by taxi. Shuttle bus is 3£.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Oliver M
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Conveniently located in walking distance of terminal (if you can cope with carrying your luggage) and next to long stay car park. Received a great room. Recently refurbished. Clean, spacious, quiet. Upgrade with elite status helps. Would certainly agree with other reviewers. Food is overpriced and not got the quality to match. Out of choice, wouldn't eat there. Over £40 for 2 burgers and chips, one beer and water in the bar is just too much. Especially when they claim the burger has won awards. Nevertheless we know now and even though we have no hesitation in using this hotel again, will chose to dine somewhere else. Just so you know evening check in always has long queues.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Havanah
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Hotel was reasonable, prices of food & drink some what high, Parking was not the cheapest.. my car was badily damaged and no one took responsibilty... THINK TWICE ABOUT PARKING...
reaaly bad experience

Room Tip: Try some where else
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Heinz S, General Manager at Courtyard London Gatwick Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear guest,

I am very sorry to read that you have a damaged car. I am not aware of any reported damage to any car on our premises. Did you report it to us? Unfortunately if a car gets damaged whilst parked on our car park we do not accept any liability for it, but we have CCTV installed with number plate recognition so we probably would be able to identify what caused your damage and would help with the investigation. If you like to contact me and provide details, I am only to happy to help.
Thank you for choosing Marriott Hotels.