Our room was immaculate; the food was very good of its type; the staff were friendly - all good stuff.
We were staying at the Premier for one night before flying out on a 3-night holiday. When my hsuband booked, he was definately told that he would receive a voucher for parking at Gatwick's North Terminal. When we checked in, we were told it was okay to leave the car in Premier's car park for the duration of our trip. This,of course, was better than having to take it to the North Terminal at God-knows what hour of the morning.
We've not stayed at this hotelbefore, and possibly misunderstood the Grab and Go breakfast arrangement. We thought it was a pre-packed bag (like Travelodge), but it turned out to be a breakfast buffet that could be eaten in the hotel, or bagged-up, if that was what you preferred. Also, we thought that the airport bus picked up from the hotel, when in fact we should have been at the bus stop on the street outside the hotel.
Other than that - good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the town of Crawley, and a great place to rest your head whether you're flying in or out ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gatwick Manor Royal Hotel Crawley
- Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel Crawley, West Sussex