When thinking about where to stay before going on holiday my family debated staying here or at a much more expensive hotel right at the airport. This turned out to be the far better choice because as other reviewers have stated it doesn't really feel like a normal budget premier inn. Everything from check in to leaving just seemed a little bit more swish. The room was the standard layout type for a premier inn but everything appeared new. For the two rooms we booked it cost less than one room at the other place as well!
The only slight negatives that I could put forward about the hotel is that if you didn't want to eat in the restaurant then I couldn't see anything else around without driving that you could get to. However, we had an evening meal there and although the food was good some of the waiters felt like they hadn't had much training (instead of bringing a single portion they brought me out a portion for two to share but they resolved it very quickly by just saying they would charge the single portion) plus a couple of other quirks that to us didn't quite fit in to the kind of image that they were trying to project. We would happily eat there again though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the town of Crawley, and a great place to rest your head whether you're flying in or out ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gatwick Manor Royal Hotel Crawley
- Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel Crawley, West Sussex