We stayed here because we were visiting London and it was close to Gatwick south terminal. There are 3 vending machines in the Lobby for any little hungers, self check-in machines and computers for guests. The restaurant is good although we only ate there for breakfast, it was a very nice buffet with fry-ups, fruit, cereals.. The bar was good too, equiped with TVs and games machine, we also had lunch there one day, and it was very good food but the service was rather slow considering we were the only people in there. The rooms are well equiped and the beds are very comfy, although when we arrived our window was open so it was very cold. But over all ; this premier Inn is well located, with all the amenities you could need wether you are alone on business or with family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the town of Crawley, and a great place to rest your head whether you're flying in or out ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gatwick Manor Royal Hotel Crawley
- Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel Crawley, West Sussex