Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
Nantes, France
“Very good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

We stayed here because we were visiting London and it was close to Gatwick south terminal. There are 3 vending machines in the Lobby for any little hungers, self check-in machines and computers for guests. The restaurant is good although we only ate there for breakfast, it was a very nice buffet with fry-ups, fruit, cereals.. The bar was good too, equiped with TVs and games machine, we also had lunch there one day, and it was very good food but the service was rather slow considering we were the only people in there. The rooms are well equiped and the beds are very comfy, although when we arrived our window was open so it was very cold. But over all ; this premier Inn is well located, with all the amenities you could need wether you are alone on business or with family.

1 Thank Beecky
PawelSleczka, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this review, 2 March 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Premier Inn Gatwick Manor Royal.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of our unique location close to both Gatwick Airport and London.

I hope you enjoyed your visit to London and that you'll stay with us again sometime.

Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (210)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

Book the night before a flight, bargain rates for stay + 15 nights parking with valet pick up drop off to airport. Comfy beds & speedy check in /out ; )

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank Holidayaddict_76

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and found our Park and Fly package to be such great value.

We all hope to be able to welcome you back to Gatwick Manor Royal in the future.

Haverfordwest, Wales, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

We recently stayed at this hotel for one night before a flight to Florida on February 9th 2012. We had booked a package deal for car parking and staying at this hotel. I had read the reviews prior to booking and was expecting good things. The service, hotel, restaurant and everything to do with the stay was brilliant. I cannot recommend it enough. Thank you

1 Thank Kelly M
PawelSleczka, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this review, 29 February 2012

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and that we managed to meet the high expectations you had for Gatwick Manor Royal.

We all thank you for your kind words and hope you had a great time in Florida.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

I stayed at the above hotel between 20th - 24th February 2012. I needed a convenient location whilst conducting some business in the area as an Implementation Consultant.

In my line of work I stay at MANY Premier Inn's and many other budget hotels. I even sometimes stay at non budget hotels with lots of facilitys/services etc.

I have NEVER felt the need to write a review before today. But credit where it is due the staff at this hotel were SUPERB nothing was too much trouble. Right from the intial greeting, to booking a table for an evening meal etc. What set this place apart was that the guys there actualy do care about service, and talk to you like a human being. This is even more impressive when you consider the place is BUSY - it is one of the main feeder hotels for Gatwick airport - the second largest airport in the UK. Facilitys were good and in line if not better in some cases to other Premier Inns I have stayed at and I can honestly say although within spitting distance of the airport I had not idea that I was..room very quite and well looked after..Basicaly I give the service especialy, and facilitys (free parking by the way) 10 out of 10..I hope they can keep it up..well done

Room Tip: If you want less traffic past your room go for the higher levels in the hotel ie 3rd floor up
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Dave F
PawelSleczka, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this review, 27 February 2012

I am overwhelmed that, after having stayed in many other hotels over the course of your working life, your experience at Gatwick Manor Royal has prompted your first online review. Your kind words are a gracious tribute to the Team and I must thank you for the passion and enthusiasm of your review.

Hertford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

Great hotel, good breakfast, 10 minuites from airport. I used hotel for park and fly. Package had a meet and greet service included. Excellent parking service at aiport all on time. Stayed with my wife and 2 children rooms a little squeezed but still very comfy. Will definitely stay again.

1 Thank horasmedan
PawelSleczka, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this review, 26 February 2012

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and found our Park and Fly package to be so straightforward and convenient.

I certainly hope that we can welcome you back to Gatwick Manor Royal in the future.

Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

Over the years i have stayed at more airport hotels than I care to remember and most of them I would like to forget as they work on the principle that you will be there for one night and that will be it. sadly this attitude prevails amongst the chains as well as the independents.
This hotel is different. Premier Inns seem to be working on the basis that if they can demonstrate service at an airport hotel travellers are more likely to use them elsewhere.
The hotel was modern, clean and comfortable, staff were friendly and service was efficient.
Based on this I will be staying at other Premier Inns, however they need to be aware that they have set an expectation.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Peter D

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and to discover that we have set such high expectations for the Premier Inn brand for you. It is an essential part of our philosophy that we treat each and every Guest as a V.I.P and everyone here takes it as a great compliment that you will stay at other Premier Inns in the future as a result of your visit here.

We hope that this includes a return visit to Gatwick Manor Royal.

Many Thanks

UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

Your heart tends to sink at the thought of booking an airport hotel in order to catch an early flight. This hotel knows exactly how to do it. Fast, friendly check-in and check out. Good beds, quiet, all the facilities you need in a room, minutes from the airport without being next to the runway. The restaurant downstairs is much better than you might think with well trained staff, half decent food (a bit Beefeater but not bad)and a nice environment to grab a bite to eat without having to go out in search of somewhere. It was so inexpensive I don't know how they do this for the price and puts many more expensive hotels to shame.

3 Thank NTHurrrzz
PawelSleczka, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this review, 22 February 2012

I am delighted that we seem to have confounded your expectations of airport hotels. We feel that it is relatively inexpensive to offer our Guests great service and create a relaxed, welcoming environment that hopefully relieves much of the stress of the impending early morning flight.

Everyone here is grateful for your kind words and look forward to welcoming you back again.