Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
Hertfordshire
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2012

I've stayed here a couple of times - for work and for an overnight hotel before going on holiday.

Hotel is in perfect location - and very easy to get to Crawley if you want to go out for some dinner.

Rooms are large, and comfy.

Food and bar is really good too!

Perfect location as it is literally a 5 minute drive to the Airport - which cost us in a mini van £12 one way for 4 of us.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kokochoco
PawelSleczka, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this review, 5 March 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Premier Inn Gatwick Manor Royal.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and found our unique location to be so convenient for you.

I hope we can welcome you back to Gatwick Manor Royal again soon.

Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (208)
guernsey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

good food good service nice rooms
perfect nice to see well trained staff in all departments

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank gunterbotzenhardt
PawelSleczka, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this review, 3 March 2012

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and found the Team to be well trained across the departments.

I hope we can welcome you back to Gatwick Manor Royal again soon.

Nantes, France
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

We stayed here because we were visiting London and it was close to Gatwick south terminal. There are 3 vending machines in the Lobby for any little hungers, self check-in machines and computers for guests. The restaurant is good although we only ate there for breakfast, it was a very nice buffet with fry-ups, fruit, cereals.. The bar was good too, equiped with TVs and games machine, we also had lunch there one day, and it was very good food but the service was rather slow considering we were the only people in there. The rooms are well equiped and the beds are very comfy, although when we arrived our window was open so it was very cold. But over all ; this premier Inn is well located, with all the amenities you could need wether you are alone on business or with family.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Beecky
PawelSleczka, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this review, 2 March 2012

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of our unique location close to both Gatwick Airport and London.

I hope you enjoyed your visit to London and that you'll stay with us again sometime.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

Book the night before a flight, bargain rates for stay + 15 nights parking with valet pick up drop off to airport. Comfy beds & speedy check in /out ; )

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank Holidayaddict_76

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and found our Park and Fly package to be such great value.

We all hope to be able to welcome you back to Gatwick Manor Royal in the future.

Haverfordwest, Wales, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

We recently stayed at this hotel for one night before a flight to Florida on February 9th 2012. We had booked a package deal for car parking and staying at this hotel. I had read the reviews prior to booking and was expecting good things. The service, hotel, restaurant and everything to do with the stay was brilliant. I cannot recommend it enough. Thank you

1 Thank Kelly M
PawelSleczka, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this review, 29 February 2012

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and that we managed to meet the high expectations you had for Gatwick Manor Royal.

We all thank you for your kind words and hope you had a great time in Florida.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

I stayed at the above hotel between 20th - 24th February 2012. I needed a convenient location whilst conducting some business in the area as an Implementation Consultant.

In my line of work I stay at MANY Premier Inn's and many other budget hotels. I even sometimes stay at non budget hotels with lots of facilitys/services etc.

I have NEVER felt the need to write a review before today. But credit where it is due the staff at this hotel were SUPERB nothing was too much trouble. Right from the intial greeting, to booking a table for an evening meal etc. What set this place apart was that the guys there actualy do care about service, and talk to you like a human being. This is even more impressive when you consider the place is BUSY - it is one of the main feeder hotels for Gatwick airport - the second largest airport in the UK. Facilitys were good and in line if not better in some cases to other Premier Inns I have stayed at and I can honestly say although within spitting distance of the airport I had not idea that I was..room very quite and well looked after..Basicaly I give the service especialy, and facilitys (free parking by the way) 10 out of 10..I hope they can keep it up..well done

Room Tip: If you want less traffic past your room go for the higher levels in the hotel ie 3rd floor up
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Dave F
PawelSleczka, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this review, 27 February 2012

I am overwhelmed that, after having stayed in many other hotels over the course of your working life, your experience at Gatwick Manor Royal has prompted your first online review. Your kind words are a gracious tribute to the Team and I must thank you for the passion and enthusiasm of your review.

Hertford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

Great hotel, good breakfast, 10 minuites from airport. I used hotel for park and fly. Package had a meet and greet service included. Excellent parking service at aiport all on time. Stayed with my wife and 2 children rooms a little squeezed but still very comfy. Will definitely stay again.

1 Thank horasmedan
PawelSleczka, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this review, 26 February 2012

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and found our Park and Fly package to be so straightforward and convenient.

I certainly hope that we can welcome you back to Gatwick Manor Royal in the future.