I have used this hotel for several business meetings and at first the service was very good. Recently the service has not been so good. The conference rooms have not been set up as required and refreshments,although ordered and clarified several times, have not arrived. Even once this has been pointed out it has taken 30 minutes to get anything done about it - not good when you have a room full of people who have been up early and travelled a long way to the meeting. The lunch was OK but I have found that they serve the same menu on consecutive days - not great if you have people on a two day course! The facilities are clean, parking is easy (remember to get the exit code before you leave) shame the attention to detail has declined.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the town of Crawley, and a great place to rest your head whether you're flying in or out ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gatwick Manor Royal Hotel Crawley
- Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel Crawley, West Sussex