Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
Reviewed 26 March 2012

I was there for 1 night and i will say that it is worth it. The staff was very nice and it is very family friend.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
PawelSleczka, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Premier Inn Gatwick Manor Royal.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and found the Hotel to be so family friendly. We pride ourselves on creating a welcoming atmosphere so it's great to hear that your experience reflects that.

Operations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,704)

Reviewed 26 March 2012

I was very happy with my stay at the Premier Inn Gatwick Manor Royal. My room with clean, modern and very comfortable with tea/coffee facilities which was just what I needed on arrival after a long drive from the North West to West Sussex and later that evening after a party, it was lovely to have make myself a decent cup of coffee before turning in, also the TV offered more than enough channels which I thought was great. Thank you Premier Inn for making my stay so comfortable and welcoming. Will definitely stay again when I revisit the area.

Room Tip: I had no A/C noise on 6th Floor.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I know from personal experience that a clean, comfortable Room and a good cup of coffee is just the tonic after a long drive.

I am delighted to know that you will return to Gatwick Manor Royal when you're next in the area.

Many Thanks

Reviewed 20 March 2012

As the title says, I would not stay anywhere else in the Manor Royal/Gatwick area.

I am in the area for 4 days in a row every year for exams/training and would not think of booking anywhere else!

Work is a stones throw away, Gatwick just up the road - its perfect.

Rooms are always large and have everything you need. When your evening is spent studying its perfectly quiet.
The hotel bar is fantastic - staff are amazing and attentive and seem to go the extra mile to make your evening comfortable.
It's also a great meeting point to meet colleagues for a casual drink.

I have never used the hotel as a pre holiday/flight hotel but would say that it would be ideal.

I highly recommend to my colleagues who require accommodation for work training etc

Room Tip: I have had rooms facing to the front and rear of the hotel and never had any issues. Lift doors not...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank VSCabincrew
PawelSleczka, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2012

I am delighted you had another great stay with us and I must say I am overwhelmed by the passion and enthusiasm of your review.

As you say the Team are 'amazing' and so much of the credit must go to their hard work and dedication. It is central to our philosophy that great service need not entail great cost and it's wonderful to read feedback that confirms this belief.

Thank you again for your kind words.

Reviewed 20 March 2012

The staff are actually friendly even though most of their guests are transient passers through to Gatwick. Has everything, clean, well equipped, good parking, low hassle.

Room Tip: Free 30 mins on wifi
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and encountered such friendly faces on your way through Gatwick.

I hope we can welcome you back again.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

Used this hotel overnight between flying out to Orlando for holidays and paid the saver rate of £46. I was quite impressed so though worthy of a review. The first impressions were very good, the staff very polite and efficient also parking was free for one night which was a bonus as in previous nearby hotels we had to pay between £8 and £15. The room was clean and in very good repair and bed linen towels etc was immaculate. We decided to have a bar meal in the evening which was also very good, the only downside was we ordered desserts but had to ask for them thirty minutes after they had cleared the dishes for our main meal, as they forgot, but after we asked they were brought out very quickly.

Overall a good experience and we would recommend this hotel to any potential guests based on the price we paid , score of 4 due to having to ask for our desserts, otherwise would have got 5.

Stayed: March 2012

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I must apologise for the delay you encountered with your desserts but I am delighted that other than that you appear to have had such a great experience of our Thyme Restaurant and Bar.

It is also great to see our Rooms described as immaculate; the credit for which must go to our Housekeeping Team. They put in such tremendous hard work to ensure that every Guest arrives to a clean, comfortable Room.

Many Thanks

Reviewed 18 March 2012

I have used this hotel for several business meetings and at first the service was very good. Recently the service has not been so good. The conference rooms have not been set up as required and refreshments,although ordered and clarified several times, have not arrived. Even once this has been pointed out it has taken 30 minutes to get anything done about it - not good when you have a room full of people who have been up early and travelled a long way to the meeting. The lunch was OK but I have found that they serve the same menu on consecutive days - not great if you have people on a two day course! The facilities are clean, parking is easy (remember to get the exit code before you leave) shame the attention to detail has declined.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Kelly L, Social Media at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2012

Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to deliver a high standard of and service, I sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed to do this. Please be assured your comments have been noted and will be followed up with the Customer Service Team at our Head Office. Thank you once again for taking the time to leave your review.

Reviewed 14 March 2012

I stay ate this hotel a few times a year, the rooms are clean and comfortable, beds and linen very good. The staff are always friendly, helpful and polite and the restaurant food good quality for a reasonable price. I especially recommend the buffet breakfast, certainly a great choice, from fresh fruit salad, yoghurts, cereals, breads and pastries, even crumpets to toast and the cooked English breakfast selection is excellent quality. The coffee is Costa and a selection of Twinings teas is available.
30 mins free WiFi per day, but at only £3 for 24hours you really can't complain.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
PawelSleczka, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2012

I am delighted you had such a great stay with us and find the Hotel to be worth returning to through the year. Thank you for giving such an enthusiastic recommendation of our great value Premier Breakfast. We are extremely proud of what we can offer our Guests first thing in the morning and I am so pleased that you continue to enjoy it.

We look forward to your next visit.

Pawel Sleczka