“First class hotel”

Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
Reviewed 3 June 2013

We checked in on 1st June before an early flight the following day. The building is clean and well run, including the public areas. The reception staff very pleasant and helpful. Rooms are large and very clean. Nice to have a large bath and very roomy beds. Restaurant staff were the "jewel in the crown" They had name badges on which also indicated the languages they could speak, a very useful service. Restaurant staff were all very attentive and nothing was too much trouble. The food was of a very high standard too.
On checkout early the following morning the gut in reception was very pleasant.
I really could not fault the place in any way.

Room Tip: On the fifth floor facing the back of the hotel
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Jemma B, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Premier Inn Gatwick Manor Royal.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and found your Room to be spacious and clean.

I am especially pleased that your experience in our Thyme Restaurant was so great. The Team puts in such incredible work to ensure that your time here is as pleasant as possible and it is great to see this work reflected in your kind comments.

Reviewed 3 June 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a night before flying to Milan. Honestly the best service I have ever had in a hotel. Fast, super friendly and efficient.

Really nice room, comfortable would highly recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2013

I am overwhelmed and honoured to read such a statement. To describe the service here at Gatwick Manor Royal as the best you have ever encountered is such a fantastic accolade for the whole Team.

I hope you enjoyed your time in Milan.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Stayed here on New Years Eve with my partner and my two youngest children. Was expecting there to be an element of drunken tomfoolery or noise around midnight (but was hoping not!). Fortunately the only noise we had was from a late check in which was an elderly couple who thought it was acceptable to slam their door every five minutes and speak as if it was the middle of the day down the corridor. Luckily this didn't last too long.

Apart from this, a pleasant stay - staff were friendly and attentive - rooms were clean and breakfast was fine. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

I am so pleased you enjoyed such a quiet stay considering it was New Year's Eve. Thanks to our Night Team we are able to monitor the noise levels closely and make sure that any disurbance is dealt with swiftly.

I am glad that you would choose to stay here again and I hope we will be welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

I have stayed in many Premier Inns over the years and always come away with that functional feeling of yep, it was a room with a shower for the night, nothing more.

This one though is a new breed. Sure, it's still functional, but the duvet now fits the bed. The bathroom is bigger as well as the room and it all has a better quality feel to it.

Reception is a bit modern with desks and automatic check in pods. Easy to find and excellent for Gatwick South, although a transfer to Gatwick North is more than do able as the tram link is excellent.

Took the parking option. Don't be put off with the moving the car to the long stay car park as its just round the corner, just focus on the map otherwise you'll be of to Crawley if not careful.

A great stop over for one of those early flights. Recommended. Value for money.

Room Tip: Choose this even if travelling from the North Terminal, the link is excellent.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and found our Sleep Park Fly option to be so straightforward. I am especially pleased that you would recommend Gatwick Manor Royal as being such great value for money and I hope that you'll return to us should you need to fly from Gatwick Airport again.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

I've been staying here for a couple months due to stressful home repairs rendering me homeless !
I can honestly say since I've been here the friendliness and warm welcoming has made me enjoy my stay and leave my stresses behind !! I must commend the restaurant staff especially as they re around it seems day and night and always smiling and cheerful !!
I'd especially like to thank Krisztina,Adrienne,Veronica,Anna,Gabrielle,agnes,artor and tiago for making my stay a very pleasurable one and I would highly recommend anyone to stay here ! That and the fact of the location being very central to everything airport,train, and central town !
I would definitely stay here again !!

• Stayed: April 2013

What a pleasure it is to read such a lovely and enthusiastic Review. It is so good to know that we have been able to alleviate some of the stress that you have suffered through being without a home these past couple of months. It is wonderful to learn that you have encountered nothing but great service from our staff, especially our superb Restaurant Team and I am delighted with how strongly you would recommend us.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Arrived and was seen to immediately for check-in . Room cards given with reminder of room number in the corner of the paper holder . Room excellent , clean , everything working . At front of hotel quiet very little road noise . Request for a taxi to meet flight done with maximum efficiency Dinner good and request of slight change in meal format accomplished without a fuss or bother . Only complaint which was not raised at the time was the volume of music .

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and found your Room to be so clean and comfortable. I am especially pleased you had such a nice meal in our Thyme Restaurant.

I hope you also enjoyed a pleasant flight.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 30 May 2013

We stayed here as convenient for visiting family. Room was as we would expect for a Premier inn, but noticed in the morning a huge water stain by the side of the window, not pleasant - advised reception who gave us a refund. The 30 minutes free WiFi worked fine the first night, but on the 2nd evening we arrived back late t the hotel, and the WiFi did not work - the same the next morning, I did go to reception to ask what the problem was but they didn't seem to know. I know that Premier Inn WiFi is not efficient from stays in other Premier Inns, so was not surprised. We will find another hotel to stay in on our next visit to the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelfanindre

Please accept my sincere apologies for the problems you encountered during your stay here. Such issues are clearly unacceptable. I am pleased to see you were refunded under our Good Night Guarantee policy but should you wish to discuss anything further please do not hesitate to contact me. Phone 01293819120 or email operationsmanager.gatwickmanorroyal@whitbread.com.

Kind Regards