It is no surprise that this company got an award for being the best budget hotel chain in the world. They guaranteed a good night’s sleep, and despite being right near the Gatwick airport, it was serenely quiet. The Thyme restaurant was very good, (a really good thing, as the hotel is in an industrial park with no other restaurants around) and the bar was the lobby sitting area, as the actual lobby was all-business. The room is modern and clean, and a reasonable size, with nice woodwork and built-ins, and a nice bathroom, albeit with small counter space above the toilet. The only flaw in the otherwise quality fittings is the cheap lino floor in the bathroom, which will not last long. Shiny tile would be a better fit with the shiny fixtures. There is a writing table and chair, and armchair. The good lay-out made the room seem larger than it is. The basic price is a fabulous value at 33 pounds (other down-at-the-heels budget motels were advertising 45 pounds).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the town of Crawley, and a great place to rest your head whether you're flying in or out ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gatwick Manor Royal Hotel Crawley
- Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel Crawley, West Sussex