This just goes to show that budget does not mean sub standard quality. I had previously stayed in a travel lodge and it was the worst experience ever, this was superb.
Staff on arrival were great and checked us in quickly and fetched bags from our car and took them to our room.
The room and bathroom were spotless.What I liked was the strong water pressure in the shower.
We had booked in for three nights as we were seeing family. The room was cleaned very well each day and we slept all the way through the night. A lot of pilots who use the simulators at Thales just around the corner use the hotel. They were very respectful and there was NO late noise what so ever.
We had paid for breakfast and this was very acceptable.The coffee was excellent.The prices in the bar were also reasonable and not inflated.
When we left we were asked if we would like help with our bags, thanked for our custom and said bid good bye to.
After 3 days and four nights the only things I could pick up on was that the hash browns were a bit soggy and the disabled bays were being used by those not displaying a blue badge and I had to look for this.
Its far cheaper and quieter here than Gatwick, the staff excellent and all round 5 stars.
I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the town of Crawley, and a great place to rest your head whether you're flying in or out ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gatwick Manor Royal Hotel Crawley
- Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel Crawley, West Sussex