Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
Reviewed 15 November 2013

This premier inn property is located in the heart of the manor royal business park in Crawley and is an ideal location if you are on business nearby. The hotel is also pretty close by Gatwick airport and only a short taxi ride or bus trip away. The property is modern and kept very clean. The staff are friendly and helpful.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank amobal
Jemma B, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Premier Inn Gatwick Manor Royal.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and found our unique location to be so convenient for both business and Gatwick Airport. I am also delighted that you found the Team to be so friendly and helpful and I sincerely hope we will be welcoming you back again one day.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

We stayed here for one night as we were flying from Gatwick the following day.
We have stayed in a lot of Premier inns and I have to say this is one of the best.

There was plenty of parking and the welcome was friendly, we had a family room and it was clean and modern looking with a decent shower and flat screen TV.

Breakfast was good, self service buffet (so no long wait for your order to be taken or cooked) tea/coffee from a good machine (looked like it was once a Costa) so no luke warm drinks from flasks!

We went out for an evening meal (plenty of places near by) so cannot comment on other meals.

Great value and will definitely use again when flying from Gatwick.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank kitsunegari
Jemma B, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and found Gatwick Manor Royal to be such a good pre-flight stopover. I'm especially pleased that you had such a lovely Breakfast and I hope it stood you in good stead for your journey.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Stayed here this week for one night prior to a meeting in Reigate and was yet again really impressed with the quality of the accommodation for the price. The breakfast was excellent and the staff cannot do enough to help you. Compared to others locally its a quality hotel with fair prices and no parking charges for an overnight stay. My bill was £110 for dinner, b&b compared to £175 for others where the food and accommodation is not as good.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank JimMillar
Jemma B, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2013

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and had such an excellent Breakfast. I am especially pleased that you encountered such a wonderful Team during your time here and I hope we will be welcoming you back to Gatwick Manor Royal again sometime.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

I have stayed here 3 times (once every year since 2011) for business and absolutely loved it.
Rooms are very clean, environment also plus it is fabulously quite so you do really enjoy your sleep.
Breakfast option is superb, though not keen on all the other meals being an African. Justeat.com comes in handy for those especially wen traveling as a group. Was put in a handicap room in 2012 and felt like I could play a match in it was so spacious.
Would be visiting again in a few days.
Doesn't have a pool or fitness center though and no vanity items so make sure u have all your toiletries as the stores are far away.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

I am so pleased that you continue to enjoy your visits to Gatwick Manor Royal. It's great you find the Rooms to be so clean, quiet and spacious and I hope that you find future stays here to be just as good.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 7 November 2013

This just goes to show that budget does not mean sub standard quality. I had previously stayed in a travel lodge and it was the worst experience ever, this was superb.

Staff on arrival were great and checked us in quickly and fetched bags from our car and took them to our room.

The room and bathroom were spotless.What I liked was the strong water pressure in the shower.

We had booked in for three nights as we were seeing family. The room was cleaned very well each day and we slept all the way through the night. A lot of pilots who use the simulators at Thales just around the corner use the hotel. They were very respectful and there was NO late noise what so ever.

We had paid for breakfast and this was very acceptable.The coffee was excellent.The prices in the bar were also reasonable and not inflated.

When we left we were asked if we would like help with our bags, thanked for our custom and said bid good bye to.

After 3 days and four nights the only things I could pick up on was that the hash browns were a bit soggy and the disabled bays were being used by those not displaying a blue badge and I had to look for this.

Its far cheaper and quieter here than Gatwick, the staff excellent and all round 5 stars.

I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

I am so delighted that you had such a wonderful experience here at Gatwick Manor Royal. Reflecting your comments, we do not believe that paying budget prices means you should have to compromise on the quality of the service you receive. Your kind words are a lovely tribute to the Team and their heard work and dedication and I would certainly hope that we can welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I had to stay for over 5 weeks, and I took the best option. Clean, silence and enough space on the rooms.
Nice place to be, far from the city, but close the business centre.
Great stay, great experience. Thank you for all your assistance!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and found your Room to be so quiet, clean and spacious. I am especially pleased that you found our unique location to be so convenient and I hope we will be able to welcome you back should you need to stay in the area again.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

This is my second stay at this hotel, it is perfect for the airport, no noise issues, perfectly comfortable and a nice start to any holiday! We used the sleep and park deal which gave us one night accommodation and 15 days parking at the airport .

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Jemma B, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and found our unique location to be so convenient and yet so quiet. It's great that you consider your visit here as the start of your holiday and I hope the rest of your vacation was even better.

Kind Regards