“Once again fantastic overnight stay.”

Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
Bath, United Kingdom
“Once again fantastic overnight stay.”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

This is our hotel of choice when flying from Gatwick and yet again the staff are simply fantastic in every way and the meal was great with something for everyone and is good value. Our grandson was so excited to be staying at a Premier Inn before his trip to Lapland and the staff gave him a lovely surprise and he took his "letter from Lenny" to school today. We are back again in February so keep up this very high standard! Well done to all concerned

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Mrsheathershaw
Jemma B, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Premier Inn Gatwick Manor Royal.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and had such a wonderful meal in our Thyme Restaurant.

I am absolutely delighted that your Grandson was so excited to be here and that his visit lived up to expectations. I hope that you all had a fantastic time in Lapland and you can be assured that we all look forward to welcoming you back to Gatwick Manor Royal in February.

Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (212)
Plouay, France
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Definitely the comfort of the bed lived up to Premier promises, whilst being aware that you are not paying for 'top-notch', so certain services and comforts you get in higher priced hotels are not there. I would like to see less 'fast food' type meals in the restaurant as there certainly wasn't anywhere else to eat in the vicinity, so we were somewhat strapped for choice.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and found your Bed to be nice and comfortable. I am sorry that you found the options in our Thyme Restaurant to be inadequate on this occasion. We do strive to offer as wide a range of choice as we can to our Guests and I hope you will consider giving us another chance in this regards should you stay here again.

Doncaster, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I have used the Premier Inn Manor Royal Hotel on several occasions for business purposes. It is a standard Premier Inn so the decor and standard of room is commensurate with all other such hotels, but unusually for this chain it has a bar and restaurant.

The outstanding feature of this hotel is undoubtedly the staff; they are quite simply exceptional. They smile; they take the initiative to speak; they are helpful; they speak several languages fluently. I know all staff should be like this but I have yet to stay at a similar type of hotel where they are.

One of the bar staff, Dainius was particularly worthy of specific mention for his help and excellent service at the bar. Ask for him if - he is a legend!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Jemma B, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this review, 8 December 2013

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and found Gatwick Manor Royal to be so convenient for your business needs.

I am absolutely delighted by your lovely comments regarding the Team. Your kind words are such a great compliment to the focus everyone here places on our Guests and I know the whole Team appreciate your praise.

Eastbourne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Booked and stayed at the premier inn in manor royal near gatwick. The hotel was very new looking, tody and inviting. The room was very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. All the staff that I came across were very friendly and happy to help with all requests. Would not hesitate to stay there again, especially for the price that I paid! Thanks for a great nights sleep

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Jemma B, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this review, 1 December 2013

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and found your Room to be so clean and comfortable. I am especially pleased that you encountered such a friendly and helpful Team and it's great to know that you would be glad to stay with us again.

Rugby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 November 2013

This Premier Inn is ideally located for Gatwick Airport. The rooms are a good size and the staff were very friendly at check in, making sure we were okay using the machines.

Overall very happy with this hotel and would stay again. The only downside is that the heat lamps on the breakfast buffet seemed to be a bit high so the bacon and sausages were a bit dried out and tough. I prefer the buffet to ordering but this let it down as it was jot as good as other premier inn breakfasts. Other than that, it was all good.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Jemma B, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this review, 30 November 2013

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and found the Team to be so friendly.

Please accept my sincere apologies that you found our Premier Breakfast to be of a lower quality than ytou have come to expect. I have passed these comment on to the Team and ensured that we focus on making every Breakfast to the highest possible standard.

I hope we can welcome you back again one day.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 November 2013

We stopped here the night before our flight to Italy. Gatwick South terminal is 10 min drive from the hotel. The rooms are spacious, clean and modern. The restaurant is fantastic and the food was fresh and perfectly made. Overall excellent Hotel. Would definitely recommend to others.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank kiwttas
Jemma B, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this review, 29 November 2013

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and found your Room to be so clean and spacious. I am especially pleased you had such a great experience in our Thyme Restaurant and it's a really great compliment that you would so readily recommend us.

Kind Regards

Surrey
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I had the fortune to find this hotel, what a delight, not your normal Premier Inn at all, the staff were amazing, so friendly, welcoming and helpful. The rooms are clean and tidy and I was indeed happy with the room. The restaurant was fantastic, the meal was cooked to perfection. Big thanks to Mrs Craig, she was very helpful and a great asset to this fine hotel

Room Tip: I was at the front of the hotel, it is a busy road, but there was no noise at all, so all rooms appe...