“once again thank you”

Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
jersey
“once again thank you”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

just returned after two week holiday .we stayed two nights at manor royal as we have found it the best hotel round Gatwick. Once again the staff all go that little bit more then other premier inns. The rooms spotless good breakfast evening meal above average. We met up with my daughter who was in transit from Australia and used the recommended taxi service from the hotel back and forward to town etc.as staying there we know the fares but you always get one greedy driver on the third day we dropped my daughter back to the airport and the driver charged us 5 50 more then normal.no I did not say anything as I did not want to cause a fuss round my daughter. Shame on him as I have never had this problem before. And this is not good for the hotel either as people will think next time ill stay near to Gatwick.. but this is not the hotels fault and will be staying here again on my next trip. Well done manor royal

Room Tip: great service from premier inn
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Prakash K, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Premier Inn Gatwick Manor Royal.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and continue to find Gatwick Manor Royal such a great stopover when flying from Gatwick Airport. I am especially pleased that you have such kind words for the Team.

I am sorry that learn that our recommended taxi service overcharged you for a trip during your time here. Should you wish to discuss this matter further, please do not hesitate to contact me. Phone 01293819120 or Email operationsmanager.gatwickmanorroyal@whitbread.com.

Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (212)
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Great premier inn. Very helpful staff in both the hotel and restaurant. Very clean, large rooms good food. What more could you want for £45 per night. Simply couldn't fault the place or the people. Stayed for 2 nights and are in the restaurant both days. Meal deal good value for 3 courses and full breakfast. Will happily stay here again if in gatwick area

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Prakash K, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this review, 11 March 2014

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and found the Meal Deal in our Thyme Restaurant to be such great value. I'm especially pleased that you felt the Team were so helpful during your visit and it's great that you'd so happily stay with us again.

Oakham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Two of us had a really good overnight stay, the hotel was friendly, staff great could not really ask for more! It was quiet and warm, but not toooo hot, the food was much better than I was expecting for a group hotel, the staff were very good, polite and 'on the ball' the room was very good and very comfortable As were the pillows !!! Bathroom modern and up to date. Overall a very good experience, thank you

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and found your Room to be comfortable and quiet. I'm especially delighted that you had such a nice meal in our Thyme Restaurant and I hope we get the chance to welcome you back in the future.

Kind Regards

Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Given that the hotel chain is not 5*, this hotel along with its great facilities and most importantly the BEST staff was an excellent choice before our flight the next morning. The room was very clean everything worked and a very good nights sleep. Overall from the moment we arrived the staff were brilliant even when checking out at 05:00. Thank you Premier Inn Gatwick Manor Royal

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and had such an excellent night's sleep. It's a real honour that you pay such a great compliment to the Team and all the hard work they consistenly put in; I know everyone here appreciates your kind words.

Uk
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We normally stay at another hotel at Gatwick but the Premier Inn was such a good deal that we decided to try it, and it was well worth it. The room was really clean, functional and had everything that you would require for a 1 night stop before you fly.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and found Gatwick Manor Royal to be such great value. I'm so pleased that you felt we provided everything you need for the perfect pre-flight stopover and I hope we can welcome you back again.

Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Stayed overnight prior to an earlyish flight the following morning. Hotel was everything we could have asked for - clean, comfortable and quiet with a welcoming team. We just booked room only but ended up eating an evening meal and breakfast there as well both of which were of a good hotel standard. Would book again if we needed to and thought it was excellent value for £29.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Prakash K, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this review, 8 March 2014

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and found Gatwick Manor Royal to be such a great pre-flight stopover. I'm especially pleased that you had such a good experience in our Thyme Restaurant and it's great that you would be happy to stay with us again.

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Excited at the birth of our grandson in Crawley we booked into the above hotel for our first visit.
The young receptionist was very pleasant. There seemed to be a problem with our booking so she asked another member of staff, apparently the duty manager, for help. What happened after this
was unbelievable. The minor problem escalated into a long heated argument because she would not listen. All this could have been avoided with a bit of good will and common sense if she had not had such an unfortunate manner. The hotel room was fine. We always use Premier Inns
and we already have 6 future bookings in the next few months. It is sad to have had this
experience

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

I'm glad that you found your Room to be fine and the Receptionist on your arrival was pleasant. I am sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience on your arrival. It is so sad to hear that your simple problem was escalated into a major issue. Please accept my sincere apologies for your bad experience. I would like the chance to discuss this incident with you futher. Please do not hesitate to contact me. Phone 01293819120 or Email operationsmanager.gatwickmanorroyal@whitbread.com.

Kind Regards