I returned to the area during the middle of May after an absence of 8 years and found this hotel occupying the open space that I was accustomed to!
Very quiet, pleasing to the eye and nicely decorated.
The communal corridors outside the rooms are a bit narrow but once you get inside your room then you forget about them. This is because my double-bed room was of a good size and the price reasonable. Internet connection was also very good.
The staff really make up the place. They are all very nice people. I thank the male receptionist (pity I forgot his name) who really went out of his way when he realised that I was unaware that room service was not 24 hours. The Polish lady at reception was extremely helpful. I think her name was Anna. Thanks also to Daisy and Lin.
Whoever is in charge of staff training there must be doing a great job!
You will probably see me again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the town of Crawley, and a great place to rest your head whether you're flying in or out ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gatwick Manor Royal Hotel Crawley
- Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel Crawley, West Sussex