Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel
PremierInn.com
Travelocity
  • Free Internet
1,751 results
All reviewsstayed heregatwick airporttesco expressthyme restaurantmeal dealgood nights sleepcar parkbudget hotelexcellent valueexcellent stayall you can eatan evening mealcomfy bednight's sleepbar and restaurantfamily roomself service
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Great value for money, so close to Gatwick airport and does exactly what it says on the tin. Not even a receptionist at this hotel it's all done by touch screen computers so you just put the credit card in the machine that you made your reservation with and it spits out your room keys and receipt and off you go ! Think I prefer the human touch better!
When you leave make sure you ask for the code to lift the barriers in the car park. No one told us and we had to abandon the car at the barrier and run back in and find someone to give us the code.!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Prakash K, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Premier Inn Gatwick Manor Royal.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and found the location of the Hotel to be so convenient for Gatwick Airport. I hope you will visit us again one day.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Excellent hotel, very close to LGW. You can get the shuttle bus or better yet, get the number 10 Metrobus from the Airport as it's very 10 mins and cheaper and gets you to just beside the hotel. Though if you heavy large suitcases, you'd be better getting the shuttle bus.

The Hotel is great for anyone doing business at the Virgin HQ as it's right beside it and I'm sure it's a favoured location for business travellers for meetings at the Base.

The service is very friendly and efficient and like all Premier Inns, the breakfast is first rate. Great value and there's plenty of it!

Rooms are clean with good beds.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

I am delighted you found Gatwick Manor Royal to be such a good Business Hotel with an excellent location within the Business Quarter. I'm so pleased that you found the Team to be so friendly and efficient and I hope you will return to us one day.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We stayed at Fleming way Premier Inn on 27th April, as a stop off before our Honeymoon to Cuba from Gatwick.
We were very impressed with the staff, the service, the location, the room standard, the restraurant, the food absolutely everything.
We could not recommend this hotel enough, we were treated to a special complimentary dessert presented to us by the chef. Which made the start of our Honeymoon feel very special. (Its a shame that the rest of the honeymoon didnt continue like this - but thats another review)
We can not recommend this hotel high enough. Thank you to every member of staff who we met during our very short stay. We will definately return if we fly from Gatwick again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

I am delighted you had such a wonderful start to your Honeymoon here at Gatwick Manor Royal. Your kind words for the Hotel and our Thyme Restaurant are extremely generous and appreciated by the Team here. It's a great pleasure to learn that you would so happily return.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I returned to the area during the middle of May after an absence of 8 years and found this hotel occupying the open space that I was accustomed to!
Very quiet, pleasing to the eye and nicely decorated.
The communal corridors outside the rooms are a bit narrow but once you get inside your room then you forget about them. This is because my double-bed room was of a good size and the price reasonable. Internet connection was also very good.

The staff really make up the place. They are all very nice people. I thank the male receptionist (pity I forgot his name) who really went out of his way when he realised that I was unaware that room service was not 24 hours. The Polish lady at reception was extremely helpful. I think her name was Anna. Thanks also to Daisy and Lin.

Whoever is in charge of staff training there must be doing a great job!

You will probably see me again.
Regards,
Albert

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Albert G

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and found Gatwick Manor Royal to be so quiet and well appointed. I'm especially pleased that you found the Team to be so helpful and accomodating.

It's great that you will most likely return to us; we all look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Great food,friendly and warm staff,ready to accomodate any way they can.
Thanks to Hiba and Kristine for an enjoyable and fun time in the bar.
Sorry not to remember more names,as they were all very friendly and forthcoming .

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and found the Team to be so friendly and helpful. I'm especially delighted that you had such a fun time in our Bar and I hope we can welcome you back again one day.