“Good break before Brighton”

Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Travelling to Brighton and then ferry in Newhaven. Needed a stop over, good price fraction of the Brighton price and less than an hour away. It is a good place to stop before flying as well, may consider it again.
Refreshments expensive, but we took a short drive to Crawley.

Room Tip: If looking for a full breakfast their is a Toby Carvery for half the cost. Less than half a mile in...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Prakash K, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Premier Inn Gatwick Manor Royal.

I am so pleased you found Gatwick Manor Royal to be such great value for money and nicely located for Brighton. I'm delighted that you would consider staying with us again; I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Operations Manager

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I stayed here for a couple of nights after flying to London from Brisbane Australia. We arrived quite late at night after a long flight, so I had planned to stay somewhere close to the airport. This hotel is about a 15 min drive from the airport and is not positioned well to do any sightseeing. We had to go back to the airport via bus to get the train into London.

The hotel itself was nice enough, but unless you particularly want to stay in the area, I would recommend somewhere closer to the airport or closer to London.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

I am sorry to hear that you found the location of Gatwick Manor Royal to be a problem with regards to accessing London. I'm pleased that you did find the Hotel to be a pleasant place to stay and I hope you enjoyed your time in London.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 2 June 2014

The people were welcoming, courteous and so helpful I wish all hotel staff were cloned from here!! Having a month old and stroppy 3 year old boys was a nightmare until the staff stepped in, playing, giving sweets and generally distracting him away from his tantrum allowing us to book in without interruption. This happened over the three day stay (to visit family locally) at breakfast, dinner and in general, the room was spotless, the shower to die for and beds you can drift away in. I have stayed here a fair few times over the last three years and will continue to do so. I fully recommend for pre holiday, family visiting or any reason if you have children with you. The staff are the best.....honestly!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

I am delighted youenjoyed your stay and found you Room to be so clean and comfortable. I am so pleased that you encountered such a wonderful Team during your time here and your kind words are very much appreciated by everyone here.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed as a family of three the night before we flew from Gatwick. Seamless process to check in and out and spotless hotel/room. We did have a power cut but it didn't bother us as it was just as we were going to sleep. Staff were brilliant, really nice and approachable and great with our six year old.
We booked to stay again upon our return but with breakfast this time.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Prakash K, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

I am delighted you found your time here at Gatwick Manor Royal bookended your holiday so well. Your kind words for the Team are a real compliment to their hard work and focus on our customer's needs and I hope we can welcome you back again should you be using Gatwick Airport in the future.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

... Except wifi - only 30 min free per day! Since the hotel is in the business area, it really should have free connection all the time or at least 2 hours per day. All the hotels I've visited in the last few years had free internet, so this was an unpleasent surprise.
Everything else was fine, very clean and modern rooms, comfortable beds, good air conditioning (heating in my case), excellent breakfast with fenomenal fruit salad, young personell that are amazingly kind and helpfull...
The personell is definitely the strenght of this hotel

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and found your Room to be so clean and modern. I'm especially delighted that you found the Team to be such a credit to the Hotel and I know that they all appreciate your kind words.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Booked in for the night prior to going on holiday, we used Virgins twilight booking in, then went back and had a nice meal,Patricia in the resturant was very good. We had a good nights sleep and an easy trip to Gatwick airport made a great start to our holiday.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and found Gatwick Manor Royal to be such a great pre-flight stopover. It's such a lovely compliment that you consider your night here to have been such a great start to your Holiday and I hope you'll consider us should you fly from Gatwick Airport again.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We used this hotel in January 2014 and found it to be comfortable and clean. Very convenient for Gatwick airport and made an early morning flight easy and stress free. Would definitely use this hotel again when travelling on an early flight out.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and found the Hotel to be so comfortable and clean. I'm especially delighted that you found our unique location to be so convenient for the Airport and that this helped reduce the stress of an early morning flight.