“excellent airport hotel”

Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“excellent airport hotel”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Easy to find. Had no problem parking when I arrived on Sunday evening. All staff were welcoming and pleasant during my stay. Hotel was modern and created a lovely atmosphere to stay in prior to next day's flight. Loved the room and linen, loved the breakfast, especially as restaurant was in the hotel as opposed to outside in a separate building. Easy check out and very close to Gatwick Airport. All this for a budget price! Certainly stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Prakash K, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Premier Inn Gatwick Manor Royal.

I am so pleased that you found the Hotel to be so conveient for Gatwick Airport. I'm especially delighted that found the Team to be so friendly and welcoming during your time here and I hope you will consider us again the next time you're in the area.

Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (212)
Gerrards Cross, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The staff were very helpful and informative

Enjoyed everything, bedrooms restaurant. free parking overnight

please please give us free wifi - when will you listen - I tend to prefer hotels with free wifi, before I select your group, as I need to do reports etc at night at the end of a day and I find Dongles are not up to scratch yet.

Room Tip: For an hotel close to Gatwick it is very good but book up in advance to get the best deals. Overnigh...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Prakash K, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this review, 18 July 2014

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and found the Team to be so knowledgable and eager to help. I'm also glad you were happy with our Thyme Restaurant and I hope you will visit us again in the future.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 July 2014

As per usual, excellent check in, room was spot-less and our evening meal was superb. You really cannot fault Premier inn Hotels for fantastic value for money. The bar and restaurant staff were faultless and could not do enough for us even though this was only a 1 night stay. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Dibley69
Prakash K, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this review, 16 July 2014

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and found the Hotel to be a perfect pre-flight stopover. I'm delighted that you had such a wonderful time in our Thyme Restaurant and Bar and it's great that you would definitely visit Gatwick Manor Royal again.

Saint James Parish, Barbados
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Every member of staff greets you with an hello and a smile. As a regular Premier Inn user you know what you are getting, but in this hotel the staff really make a difference. I was so impressed I spoke to the duty manager to let him know.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Prakash K, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this review, 15 July 2014

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and found the Team made such a positive difference to your time here. I am so pleased that you were so impressed with our fantastic staff and I hope we will be able to welcome you back one day.

Northolt
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We are Premier Inn regulars and are rarely disappointed but this particular hotel deserves a special mention. Arriving after midnight the night staff were pleasant and helpful. We awoke at 5am when they were already serving breakfast to a cheery greeting from the same night receptionist. Having dropped our daughter at the airport we returned to the wonderfully comfortable beds and went back to sleep. Breakfast is served until after 11 so we went down at 10. The service was impeccable with all staff pleasant and helpful. They were all a credit to the company. All round, excellent from start to finish.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

I am delighted that you arrived at Gatwick Manor Royal to be welcomed so wonderfully. It's great to know that the high level of service extended to our Thyme Restaurant and that you enjoyed an excellent night's sleep.

Cirencester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 July 2014

As a solo female traveller I thought this hotel was fantastic. The staff were professional and made sure I was enjoying my stay. The dining plan was great value for money. I felt safe in the hotel and the bed was very comfy.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and felt safe and secure at Gatwick Manor Royal. I'm pleased that you found our Meal Deal to be such great value for money and I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Wrexham County, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

As you would expect from a premier inn, great breakfast and good nights sleep. Have computers so you can check in online and is very close to Gatwick. Food was spot on in the restaurant, although they forgot half of our food at first they made up for it with a smile and some complimentary drinks. Its 5 star if you just want somewhere safe, clean and comfortable to sleep near the airport. The room plus airport parking deal was very reasonable

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

I am so pleased that you found our SleepParkFly package such good value. I'm especially delighted that you had a lovely breakfast in our Thyme Restaurant and I hope we can welcome you back sometime soon.