“Fantastic value airport hotel”

Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
Reviewed 4 March 2011

Stayed at the Gatwick Monor Royal hotel for 1 night prior to flying from Gatwick early the next morning. For £29 it was the perfect starrt to the holiday, helpful staff, very clean and tidy room with all good en suite facilities and one of the most comfortable beds we have ever slept in.
I have paid a lot more to stay in places a lot worse, will definitely return when flying early from Gatwick again.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2011

Thanks for your review we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and our team ensured you were comfortable and well looked after. At Premier Inn we endeavour to offer the best value quality stay and for our guests to receive a high level of service from our team. We look forward to welcoming your back in the future.

Reviewed 1 March 2011

great hotel and staff that really make you feel welcome. rooms were a good size and clean. i will recommend the breakfast as it was a very good service and the buffett was fit for a king (very good) sharon brought me out some porridge and we got talking i offered her a job with myself but she said she was very happy working with premier inn, now thats what you call loyal. this hotel is very good for the price and i shall tell all my contacts this too.

Reviewed 28 February 2011

My stay at the hotel was ver nice and relaxing... my room was very clean and the bathroom was spotless. i had a very comfy sleep. The meal in the evening was superb by a lovely warm and friendly waitress, me and my girlfriend did chatch her name and it was Abbie Gallagher.. If youre reading this just want to say a big thank-you.

i enjoyed my stay... will visit again.

Reviewed 28 February 2011

We booked this without reference to TripAdvisor for a one night stay prior to our holiday flight the next day. Booked basically because it was cheap and included parking for the week at Gatwick. Have read some other reviews and had to smile slightly at those reviews which said it should be 5 Star as 5 Star it is definitely not. However it does deliver exactly what it promises. Very good value accomodation at a multi chain bargain hotel. There is not much thought about just good simple decor and fittings average food in the attached restaurant and reasonably priced drinks in the bar. The beds are reasonably comfortable, the quality of the fittings fairly low rent, but clean which is more than can be said for a lot of places. By the way the auto check-in was a waste of time we had to be checked in manually as the machines would not register our booking.

Would i want to stay for more than one night ? Probably Not.
Would i stay again? Probably Yes especially if the parking offer is on !!

I have given it an average rating but only because the next rating is Very Good I would say overall the hotel is good and fit for the purpose it has been created to fill.

Reviewed 26 February 2011

The hotel was excellent as was the service, especially the reception team. HOWEVER, could Premier Inns please provide gluten free bread at breakfast. This could be ordered when checking in so as to minimise wastage, all the major supermarkets stock this bread and Warburtons have recently started producing an excellent loaf - you must have many such guests who have to follow this diet, scrambled egg is not the same without the toast !!!!. I have already booked to stay again in March so would appreciate some feedback as to this request.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2011

Living in USA for a while, I expected smaller rooms as I have experienced in other places in UK, but these rooms were huge. We had 2 rooms with 2 queen size beds. There was plenty of room for a couple of rollaway if that was necessary (just to give you an idea of the size). The location was quite convenient with an airport transfer bus stop right outside the hotel. And the best thing about this hotel was the service!!!! They call themselves budget hotel but believe me that every person I came across gave my parents and myself 5* service. Reception guy who checked us in (Ash) should get a medal for his customer service skills!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2011

i visited the hotel with my partner and found it to be as good as the other members have said. the whole hotel is so clean and friendly the staff are so helpful. we had a light snack in the bar which was very nice and really quick ... then went up to our room that was much bigger than we thought it was going to be really happy with our stay. we stayed for breakfast in the morning and it was just as good the staff were really friendly and welcoming sharon really made my husbands day by calling him sir !!! thank you premier inn will defo call again ....

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2011

We are really pleased that you had an enjoyable stay our team will be delighted to receive your feedback. We hope to welcome you back in the future.