i went unto ramada's website to book a room for three with parking. i booked a room with three single beds, with 8 days meet and greet. i also book breakfast and the entertainment package.
On arrival we where greeted with a glass of champagne (which was a nice touch) i then checked in and was asked, would i like breakfast? i had already booked and payed for this when i booked the room? i was then told that i have to leave my car keys with reception by 9pm that evening.so that the car could be taken away. i told the reception guy that i thought it was meet and greet? he then told me we take the car now and you will be meet at the airport on return. if i had known this i would of booked something different. i had the extra cost of a taxi to the airport in the morning, they need to be more clear on their website.
the room was well presented, clean and tidy. breakfast buffet was nice. the only thing i did not like was at 7 in the morning the cleaning justed walked in with out knocking, i was standing there in my boxers. i think it was more a shock for her, i did conplain to reception not sure if any action was taken? i know maybe i should of put the do not disturb sign on the door but did not expect the cleaners in at that time.
on return from my holiday the car was brought back to me at the airport by maple manor parking. i checked the car over and it seemed ok, on my return home i stopped for a break when i got out the car i dropped my keys,when i bent down to pick them up, i noticted that the cover that covers the bottom of the engine was hanging down. if i had noticed this at the time i could of said something. my friend then said she noticted it hanging down when the car was dropped off. maybe she thought that must of already been like that. i then contacted the hotel to speak with the manager but got the usual answer that he's busy. im still waiting for them to call me back about the damage.
all i can say is that i would ever use maple manor parking again, i would suggest to anyone never to use them. i wont be using this hotel again unless they find a better parking company and they need to be more clear on there website.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of the beautifully appointed 151 bedrooms at our hotel near Gatwick airport has air conditioning, an en-suite bathroom, flat screen LCD TV featuring in room entertainment and high speed Internet access.Savour a relaxing meal in the Brassiere Restaurant, which serves contemporary modern food in stylish surroundings or take it easy in our friendly Club Bar. Alternatively hit the gym in the on-site fitness centre to shake off any jetlag. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Lastminute, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sandman Signature London Gatwick Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Ramada Hotel Crawley
- Ramada Hotel Plaza Gatwick
- Ramada Crawley
- Crawley Ramada
- Ramada Plaza Gatwick
- Sandman Signature London Gatwick Hotel Crawley, West Sussex