stayed before flying on holidays since it was cheaper to stay and park there than to park at the airport.The food was below average and the room wasn't very nice neither.It did the trick for staying close to the airport.There is no transfer service but they call a taxi for you and on the way back you have to call the taxi to get pick back from the airport. Next time we will look for something closer.
very difficult when checking in,was given three types of info regarding the parking.Please ask for the ticket you need to put on you car's dashboard and make sure your parking ticket is validated.The first person I encountered didn't explain this however she was training a new member of staff(ironic)
Staff at the bar very nice and the latin guy made everybody smiled with his great attitude and jokes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of the beautifully appointed 151 bedrooms at our hotel near Gatwick airport has air conditioning, an en-suite bathroom, flat screen LCD TV featuring in room entertainment and high speed Internet access.Savour a relaxing meal in the Brassiere Restaurant, which serves contemporary modern food in stylish surroundings or take it easy in our friendly Club Bar. Alternatively hit the gym in the on-site fitness centre to shake off any jetlag. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Superbreak UK and Expedia so you can book your Sandman Signature London Gatwick Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Ramada Hotel Crawley
- Ramada Hotel Plaza Gatwick
- Ramada Crawley
- Crawley Ramada
- Ramada Plaza Gatwick
- Sandman Signature London Gatwick Hotel Crawley, West Sussex