“Dissapointing start to our Holiday at F&B's”
Review of Frankie & Benny's - CLOSED

Frankie & Benny's
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Ulster
“Dissapointing start to our Holiday at F&B's”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

We recently had breakfast in Frankie & Bennys as we set off on our recent summer holiday. Ordered breakfast for our family of 5- service was extremely slow for us whilst all the tables around us were served . I ordered Porridge with cinnamon and walnuts along with childrens breakfasts and a full English. after enquiring on the delay we were served stone cold food and French toast instead of my porridge. We returned the cold items and they were replaced however I was advised the porridge would take a while so I agreed to take the French toast as we were concerned we would be late for boarding at this stage. I was disgusted to learn when we got the bill that they had charged me for the French toast which was more than the porridge. Very poor service and lack of attention to detail. This experience has ruined my love of Frankie & Benny's.

• Visited June 2013

“Don't go here!!!!”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I went to Frankie and Benny's in Crawley last night and it was terrible! I've been to another one in Southampton and it was lovely with excellent service! However yesterday was a severe let down! To start off with we got sat down offered a drink and if we wanted dough balls, in which we accepted. We got our drinks and dough balls in good time, however after this it all went downhill. When we had finished our dough balls, I ordered a glass of water, when they bought this over they didn't take our empty doughball plate away or my previously drinking glass. About 3 people walked past us and didn't batter an eyelid. Eventually the lady came over to take our order, and she took our plates and glasses away. When our food arrived my boyfriend had ordered a Chicken Carbonara which they said was covered in Chicken, when really there was hardly any! He also said it didn't taste of anything. My food came out and it looked lovely. I cut my burger in half ate one half and was taking the gherkins out of the other half when I saw a black hair in the middle of my burger!!! I was disgusted by this. It took me a good 10 minutes to even get the attention of one of the waiters or who seemed to be the manager. When he came over and I told him what I had found he didn't even look at me and just took my food and my boyfriends dinner away, (even though my boyfriend hadn't even finished his) he said sorry, made no eye contact at all. I asked for the bill, and he had taken my dinner off the bill in fairness. When we came to pay our bill was still £20.30. Which for such poor service is still way to much for food with no flavour! I'm not one to usually complain but this was utterly ridiculous. Even when I was paying my bill I didn't get another apology and he didn't even explain to me that he had taken my dinner off of our food bill. All in all it was a terrible experience! Next time ill stick to nandos!

• Visited July 2013
watchet
“Pancakes!”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Had breakfast here before a flight, had window seats with a great view of the runway and terminnal which was a great distraction for my 4yr old nephew. Had the pancakes with maple syrup and bacon which I managed to get the rest of my family hooked on. Just what we needed before travelling.

• Visited May 2013
Athlone, Ireland
“Frankie & Bennys South Terminal Gatwick”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Absolutely filthy ,Floor very dirty, cobwebs on the lights , not suitable for pigs, food rotten, worst restaurant I was ever in,

1 Thank Dermot212091
Billingshurst, United Kingdom
“Have visited here a few times and had no problems”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

I think of Franky & Bennies as being similar to Smith & Western but where I actually enjoy eating the food.

Service was good, food quality was good, atmosphere good, drinks were a bit expensive but food costs were reasonable.

I would definately visit again, also have visited the one in Chichester and enjoyed my visit there also.

• Visited April 2013