“Consistently brilliant”

Ranked #38 of 269 Restaurants in Crawley
Price range: US$13 - US$24
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bengal Spices Bangladeshi & Indian Restaurant is located at 71 Gales Drive, Three Bridges in Crawley. Bengal Spices "Curry House" is well known and established Restaurant in Three Bridges and Crawley as well as has been running smoothly ever since, which wouldn't have been possible without the help of our friendly members of staff who have been well trained to provide the best customer service they can. We have always shown loyalty to our customers providing them with a variety of quality food , wines and great service in a warm atmosphere.
Reviewed 7 February 2013

I eat here every Sunday with friends and not only is the food the best and I have eaten in all Crawley Indian restaurants over the years, it is consistently good. The staff are great and the menu extensive and their their special meal deal for under a tenner is superb value. Excellent!

There are newer reviews for Bengal Spices

Reviewed 2 February 2013

We have been going to Bengal Spices since 1995, both as a restaurant but also the take-away. The premises are well decorated, food is excellent, and always the same staff - family run.

Three Bridges may be devoid of good places to eat but Bengal Spices is an oasis in the that desert.

Also recommended by taxi drivers who find passengers who pick up hungry stranded travellers who get stranded at the mainline station in the snow or after disruptions. We have also seen other restaurant owners eat there to on a regular basis. You will always get a warm welcome and great food.

Reviewed 28 January 2013

I usually go to a very good little take away in maidenbower, the saying 'stick with what you know' could not be more true.
I ordered a takeaway from Bengal Spices as my wife fancied a change from our usual Indian takeaway,I had lamb pathia and a prawn puree, my wife had the begal thalis.
My pathia looked and tasted like lamb stew, with over cooked lamb and less flavour, my prawn puree looked like prawn stew, again with no flavour, my wife's thalis consisted of lots of little bits, but that was also rubbish. I didn't know you could get an Indian so wrong. I won't be back.

1  Thank Gary S
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Good food, poor service. Waiters didnt seem to have an interest in us and cocked up the bill at the end as well as he put on a couple of additional drinks.

There are Indian restaraunts in Crawley with better food, better service and better value. Tarana, Cinnamon to name but two.

Reviewed 26 November 2012

This is the first time i had visited bengal spices for a few years and I was suprised by the great value on a wednesday, a starter , main , side dish and rice or nan and a popadum for a set price. The portions were normal size and not reduced like some restaurants. I recommend this to anyone.