“Great take-away!”

Ranked #37 of 277 Restaurants in Crawley
Price range: US$13 - US$24
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bengal Spices Bangladeshi & Indian Restaurant is located at 71 Gales Drive, Three Bridges in Crawley. Bengal Spices "Curry House" is well known and established Restaurant in Three Bridges and Crawley as well as has been running smoothly ever since, which wouldn't have been possible without the help of our friendly members of staff who have been well trained to provide the best customer service they can. We have always shown loyalty to our customers providing them with a variety of quality food , wines and great service in a warm atmosphere.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I phoned through an order for a take-away on a Friday evening which was delivered in less than 45 mins as promised by a very polite and friendly delivery driver.

The food itself was still hot and very tasty indeed (fantastic peshwari naan, lovely and fresh and plenty of delicious, sweet filling!), probably the best curry I've had in Crawley and cheaper than most so excellent value. Bengal Spices has just become my default Indian of choice!

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Food was good along with service two weeks earlier so gave it a second try but service was poor and mouldy food and over charge on poppadoms.

When queried a question they were the extra we had which I stated no ! Then considering I tipped which I wish now I did not expecting either free refund on something or at least overcharge back after waiting 2-3 minutes no waiter returning walked out.

As I state food was okay but what occurred was unacceptable.

Not sure if I would go back now.

2  Thank Sajjad H
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

6 of us visited for a family get together. After an hour all we had had is a poopodum each. The restaurant was not busy but no food seemed to be coming out. After 2 bottles of wine we were still sitting there.....hungry. when asked if they had forgotten us they just smiled. So decided to go after over an hour and no food so tried to pay the bill and they tried to rip us off. Big mistake we will no longer use this establishment as there are alot of Indians in crawley so we go elsewhere.....somewhere that appreciates our custom. When thinking of a curry review review review. Had they of told us that we would have to wait that would have been acceptable but to just leave us..... not.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Went to a pre-booked group booking of 12 for a birthday. Staff were very helpful and the food (when it arrived) was good, hot, clearly cooked fresh and very tasty... however they knew we were coming so I was disappointed that it took over an HOUR for our mains.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

I used to go to this curry restaurant years ago, and decided to try it again. We were pleased with our meal, good pickles, curry and side dishes and a decent price too. We will definitely be back. The decor is fine and tables spaced apart just right, in some places you seem to sit almost on top of each other.