Sofitel London Gatwick
US$153
Hampton
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth(Crawley)(Great Value!)
US$84
  • Restaurant
Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley(Crawley)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$78
Agoda.com
Great 4.5/5
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis London Gatwick Airport(Crawley)(Great Value!)
US$121
PremierInn.com
Great 4.5/5
  • Free Internet
8,605 results
All reviewsthe oriental restauranturban cafela brasseriesouth terminalan early flightchoice of restaurantscovered walkwaythe club loungesuperior roomcar parknext morningstart your holidaycomfortable bedsgood nights sleepquick checkan overnight staypre flight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We give the Hotel Sofitel 9/10.
They upgraded our room with free mini bar and fantastic view of the airport when we told them we were getting married. The service at breakfast was a bit confusing and not great.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Sofitel_LGW, General Manager at Sofitel London Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your most recent stay in our hotel.

I was delighted to hear that you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay, however I was disappointed to hear that you were confused with the service you received at breakfast. I will ensure that this is passed onto our ambassadors and the necessary retraining to ensure that this does not happen to any of our future guests.

If you happen to have any special requests or queries prior to your next stay then please contact our Guest Relations team on h6204-gr@sofitel.com and they will be happy to assist you.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Stayed here for a conference, lovely well kept hotel but what really stood out was the staff.
A warm welcome, happy staff and nothing ever too much, I was worried about parking, as most people that stay here are due to fly from Gatwick, short term parking is extremely expensive, the hotel does have parking but it is very limited, maybe 30 spaces.
On explaining this to the reception staff, they promised to get me a space asap and sent me away to the bar, ten mins later a young receptionist literally came running up to me to say someone has just left reception on their way to the car, after checking out, so I went out, got my car and waited for them to leave, getting me a space for £5 a night (which I was incidentally not actually charged for). Staff did not have to do this - they could have just said it was full and washed their hands of me, but they went above and beyond, really standing out as excellent customer service.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business

I was delighted to hear that you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay and our staff went were able to help beyond the port of call. Please rest assured that your thanks will be passed onto our ambassadors and they will be praised for delivering such a high level of service.

If you happen to have any queries or special requests prior to your next stay then please contact our Guest Relations team on h6204-gr@sofitel.com and they will be happy to assist you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sofitel London Gatwick.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

We stayed here prior to a long haul flight on a bank holiday. The staff were very helpful and professional, the hotel was spotless and rooms were well equipped and clean. Breakfast was well presented and plentiful. Staff were again, very helpful and professional. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

I was delighted to hear that you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay and were able to get a good nights rest before your early morning flight. I will of course pass your comments onto our ambassadors and ensure they are praised for their hard work and commitment.

If you happen to have any special requests or queries then please contact our Guest Relations team on h6204-gr@sofitel.com and they will be happy to assist you.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Over the years I have stayed at several of the airport hotels at Gatwick, but the Sofitel is definitely the best. I had an early morning flight and booked a park and stay package, which could not have been more convenient. I was able to check in for my flight and deposit my luggage at the airport the day before my flight and only had to carry one small bag the very short distance to departures in the morning. The room was very clean, we'll equipped and the bed was extremely comfortable. I can't comment on the food at the Sofitel because I didn't eat there, and my only criticism was the inadequacy of the free wifi in the room. Apart from that, I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a convenient, hassle free stay.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo

I was delighted to hear that you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay and your found your room suited your needs. I am very sorry that you were not satisfied with the complimentary internet offered in our rooms. We are always grateful for additional comments as this allows us to learn of the areas which need improvement in the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sofitel London Gatwick.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

We stayed at the Sofitel the night before our early morning flight. The hotel is lovely, courteous friendly staff and great beds and pillows. In the morning we hopped onto the monorail to travel over to the South Terminal for our flight. Would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay in our hotel. I was happy to hear that you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay and found the hotels location convenient to catch your early morning flight from Gatwick Airports South Terminal.

If you happen to have any questions or special requests prior to your next stay then please contact our Guest Relations team on h6204-gr@sofitel.com and we will be happy to assist you.