Sofitel London Gatwick
US$97
US$124
  • Free Internet
8,683 results
All reviewsthe oriental restauranturban cafela brasseriesouth terminalan early flightchoice of restaurantscovered walkwaythe club loungesuperior roomcar parknext morningstart your holidaycomfortable bedsgood nights sleepquick checkan overnight staypre flight stay
Reviewed 21 June 2013 via mobile

We stop here every time now before we fly out on holiday the next day. So much so it's a tradition. The service and food is great and just a short walk to the airport especially if you have an early flight an extra few hours in bed too. Give it a go you won't regret it

• Stayed: June 2013
Sofitel_LGW, General Manager at Sofitel London Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your experience at our hotel.

I am delighted that you always find our facilities and hospitality to your satisfaction. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We truly value your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to Sofitel London Gatwick on many future occasions.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

This hotel is located in the perfect location for my travels and for those who travel to the Caribbean and who have to overnight in London to connect with BA on the following day. From check-in to check-out the staff were very professional and courteous. There are several good restaurants in the hotel but the breakfast is especially worth experiencing.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Sofitel_LGW, General Manager at Sofitel London Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2013

We thank you for posting your comments relating to your most recent stay at the hotel. Guest feedback enables us to continually review our service delivery and standards and make changes wherever possible.

I am delighted that you found our hospitality and dining facilities to your satisfaction and that you were pleased with our location.

We look forward to you returning to the hotel and our Guest Relations Team can be contacted on H6204-GR@sofitel.com ahead of any future stay to assist with any specific requirements.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

Booked our car in before lunchtime flight walked over to the departures lounge in two minutes. Flew back from Egypt arriving at 2am and checked into Sofitel for the rest of the night. Easy check in and bed to die for. How do they do it. I am now saving up for a sofitel bed it is the most comfortable bed and bedding I have ever slept in..

Breakfast was a bit steep, so had a piece of toast and coffee, that was about 7/8 pounds each. Not terribly impressed by the manager in the restaurant a bit patronising, a few lessons from your wonderful colleagues in Taba Heights may help.

Fantastic and easy checkout and car collection.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Sofitel_LGW, General Manager at Sofitel London Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your most recent stay in our hotel.

I was delighted to hear that you had a comfortable stay and were able to get a good nights sleep in one of our Sofitel ‘MyBeds’. I was very disappointed to hear that you were not satisfied with the service received from one of our team members and I will pass your feedback on to ensure that other guests are not similarly inconvenienced.

If you happen to have any questions or requests prior to a future stay then please contact our Guest Relations team on h6204-gr@sofitel.com and they will be happy to assist you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sofitel London Gatwick.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

We give the Hotel Sofitel 9/10.
They upgraded our room with free mini bar and fantastic view of the airport when we told them we were getting married. The service at breakfast was a bit confusing and not great.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

I was delighted to hear that you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay, however I was disappointed to hear that you were confused with the service you received at breakfast. I will ensure that this is passed onto our ambassadors and the necessary retraining to ensure that this does not happen to any of our future guests.

If you happen to have any special requests or queries prior to your next stay then please contact our Guest Relations team on h6204-gr@sofitel.com and they will be happy to assist you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sofitel London Gatwick very soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Stayed here for a conference, lovely well kept hotel but what really stood out was the staff.
A warm welcome, happy staff and nothing ever too much, I was worried about parking, as most people that stay here are due to fly from Gatwick, short term parking is extremely expensive, the hotel does have parking but it is very limited, maybe 30 spaces.
On explaining this to the reception staff, they promised to get me a space asap and sent me away to the bar, ten mins later a young receptionist literally came running up to me to say someone has just left reception on their way to the car, after checking out, so I went out, got my car and waited for them to leave, getting me a space for £5 a night (which I was incidentally not actually charged for). Staff did not have to do this - they could have just said it was full and washed their hands of me, but they went above and beyond, really standing out as excellent customer service.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business

I was delighted to hear that you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay and our staff went were able to help beyond the port of call. Please rest assured that your thanks will be passed onto our ambassadors and they will be praised for delivering such a high level of service.

If you happen to have any queries or special requests prior to your next stay then please contact our Guest Relations team on h6204-gr@sofitel.com and they will be happy to assist you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sofitel London Gatwick.