Sofitel London Gatwick
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$103
US$89
Sandman Gatwick
  • Pool
Ibis London Gatwick Airport(Crawley)(Great Value!)
US$97
ibis
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth(Crawley)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$83
  • Restaurant
Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley(Crawley)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$131
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
8,626 results
All reviewsthe oriental restauranturban cafela brasseriesouth terminalan early flightchoice of restaurantscovered walkwaythe club loungesuperior roomcar parknext morningstart your holidaycomfortable bedsgood nights sleepquick checkan overnight staypre flight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 November 2013

On a recent intercontinental trip I had to stay overnight in London and continue on BA from LGW.

Since the Sofitel London Gatwick is immediately adjacent to the LGW North Terminal. I chose to spend a night in transit there.

The hotel is nice, modern, clean and the staff is very friendly. The beds are wonderful and I slept very well for half a night until my jet-lag caught up with me.

I will surely come back to stay there on my next intercontinental trip, and I can only recommend the hotel to anybody who has to stay overnight in transit or who has an early flight out of LGW.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Sofitel_LGW, General Manager at Sofitel London Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your most recent stay in our hotel.

I was delighted to hear that you had a comfortable stay and found the location of the hotel convenient to catch your connecting flight in the morning.

If you happen to have any special requests or queries regarding a future stay then please contact our Guest Relations team on h6204-gr@sofitel.com and they will be happy to assist you.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

The hotel is perfectly located to walk off the plane and go to bed. Pre booking early means you can get reasonable rates for this overnight stay. Only used stay for overnight sleep, so cannot comment on other facilities.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

I was delighted you had an enjoyable stay and were able to relax before your early morning flight.

If you happen to have any special requests or queries regarding your most recent stay then please contact our Guest Relations team on h6204-gr@sofitel.com and they will be happy to assist you.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I recently stayed at the Sofitel after booking a valet park and stay with Holiday Extras.
The Sofitel is easy to find and well sign posted at the North Terminal. You are able to pull up outside in the parking lane and off load your cases and are met by the Maple Manor driver.
Check in was very quick and efficient along with pleasant well trained desk staff.
On reception level to the left of the Escalator is the walkway to North Terminal if departing you can use the lift at the end of the tunnel to take you up one level to departures, and only takes a few minutes .
The room was clean and comfortable not luxurious but a good standard, with comfortable bed, plenty of clean towels and toiletries in the Bathroom and no aircraft noise .
We ate in the lounge bar where the staff once again are welcoming and offered good service, food was well presented and fresh, pricing was as might be expected at any airport hotel but acceptable.
There are places to eat in the terminal as well as a M&S food shop if you are on a budget.
The Sofitel is well situated to get your trip off to a good start as you can check in the night before if your airline offers this service or you are at check in within minutes in the morning with no stress or hassle of waiting for transfer buses etc.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Sofitel_LGW, General Manager at Sofitel London Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

I was delighted to hear that your stay was enjoyable and that you were pleased with our accommodation and hospitality. We are always striving to improve standards within the hotel and we are grateful for your feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sofitel London Gatwick on many future occasions and our Guest Relations Team can be contacted on H6204-GR@sofitel.com to assist with any specific requirements.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I booked the "park and stay" option via the British Airways website, which is linked with Holiday Extras, prior to an early morning flight from Gatwick North Terminal. I parked the car into the adjacent multi-storey car-park, crossed the road and dropped the key off and then went up the escalator and checked in. No courtesy busses and in my room within about fifteen minutes. The following morning, all that I had to do, was wander across the covered walkway and I was straight into the terminal.

I found the experience and very relaxing one and would definitely use this service again. The hotel standards were that of a good business hotel, the beds comfortable and a reasonable amount of choice for places to eat and drink, within the hotel, that night.

The one thing, that I would comment upon is that, as a silver "Le Club: Accorhotels" card holder, Accor Hotels do not award any points, if you do not book directly via their website. I found this very disappointing and believe that points should be given.

1  Thank Nick G
Sofitel_LGW, General Manager at Sofitel London Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

I was delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and were able to relax before your early morning flight.

Le Club points are only eligible for reservations made through www.sofitel.com, www.accor.com and through the hotel directly. I do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If you happen to have any special requests or queries regarding your recent stay then please contact our Guest Relations team on h6204-gr@sofitel.com and they will be happy to assist you.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Sofitel_LGW, General Manager at Sofitel London Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013