I only stayed here because of an early flight, and I used my points to redeem an almost-free night (I think I ended up paying £6 overall!), so Sofitel was pretty much the only choice if I wanted to keep things cheap.
However, it's a fine hotel, not as new as the Sofitel at Heathrow T5, but up to the usual Sofitel standards: ruthlessly clean, well-designed and quiet rooms (no airport or motorway noise at all), charming and pleasant staff.
I didn't use any of the restaurants or facilities as I was only there for one night, but I would recommend this just for the convenience of being so close to the airport... you walk along one tunnel and you're in departures. It certainly makes those early morning flights more palateable, and you're pretty much guaranteed a good night's sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An established, four-star luxury hotel uniquely located within Gatwick Airport, Sofitel London Gatwick boasts world-class services and amenities, which include various dining options and extensive meeting and event facilities. The hotel offers eight-day or fifteen-day Park & Fly packages available at the airport the day before check in. The hotel is 30 minutes by Gatwick Express from central London and all its attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, ACCOR, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Lastminute, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel London Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Sofitel Hotel London Gatwick
- Sofitel Hotel Crawley
- Sofitel Crawley
- Crawley Sofitel
- Gatwick London Sofitel
- Gatwick Hotel Sofitel
- Sofitel London Gatwick Crawley, West Sussex