Sofitel London Gatwick is of course an airport hotel. And compared to the other gatwick hotels, I feel that the Sofitel is probably the best of them. We regularly stay at the Sofitel a number of times a year overnight, and we've never had any problems with it. The rooms are functional, comfortable and clean. The bedding is very comfortable. The bathroom is also relatively modern and clean. The wi-fi, whilst you have to pay for the premium package, has a reasonable speed.
Perhaps some other reviewers expect a great deal more, but for what you are paying for I think the Sofitel does the job very well. Also don't forget, it is connected by a walkway right to the north terminal and the shuttle monorail, which makes it very conveniently located.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An established, four-star luxury hotel uniquely located within Gatwick Airport, Sofitel London Gatwick boasts world-class services and amenities, which include various dining options and extensive meeting and event facilities. The hotel offers eight-day or fifteen-day Park & Fly packages available at the airport the day before check in. The hotel is 30 minutes by Gatwick Express from central London and all its attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Lastminute, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Superbreak UK so you can book your Sofitel London Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Sofitel Hotel London Gatwick
- Sofitel Hotel Crawley
- Sofitel Crawley
- Crawley Sofitel
- Gatwick London Sofitel
- Gatwick Hotel Sofitel
- Sofitel London Gatwick Crawley, West Sussex