When we have a am flight out of Gatwick we always stay at the Arora & use the Meet & Greet parking package. We ask for a room facing the front of the hotel & always get a quiet nights sleep. Rooms are V clean & air-conned. We dine in Morgans Pub on site which if you keep away from the wine is good value food & drink.
We return in June.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Arora Hotel in Crawley is a modern hotel that offers a high quality accommodation in the town centre, with Gatwick airport just 10 minutes away. The hotel offers 432 en-suite bedrooms, an AA Rosette awarded Restaurant(The Grill), an English Pub and a 24 hour gym. In the expansive Atrium, WIFI is available free of charge as well as in the hotel rooms. Combine this with ample on-site car parking and superb train links to Brighton and London and you have the perfect base for your business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arora International Gatwick Crawley
- Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley West Sussex