I would not say at this hotel again purely for the fact that the food prices were outrageous. I went to the Grill to have a evening meal and ordered the Half roast chicken, cost £18 pounds. to my horror that did not include anything else, veg, potatoes etc, which all cost more. I even had to ask when they brought some bread if it was free, just in case. I have stayed at various hotels in Crawley, this was by far the most expansive to eat in. Next time I will book elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Arora Hotel in Crawley is a modern hotel that offers a high quality accommodation in the town centre, with Gatwick airport just 10 minutes away. The hotel offers 432 en-suite bedrooms, an AA Rosette awarded Restaurant(The Grill), an English Pub and a 24 hour gym. In the expansive Atrium, WIFI is available free of charge as well as in the hotel rooms. Combine this with ample on-site car parking and superb train links to Brighton and London and you have the perfect base for your business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Nozio Netplan srl, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arora International Gatwick Crawley
- Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley West Sussex