The bedrooms are tired and could do with a revamp, being an Accor Gold card holder, I was told by reception,that the Arora was trying to affinity with the Pullman brand. I am of the option that it has a long way to go before achieving that status.
That's aid the restaurant food was good, except for breakfast, which all food was stewed, the staff try to be helpful and was attentive to my daughters needs (She's Four .,), the hotel setting is good for shopping, but the restaurant looks out on to a council estate, with undesirables walking up and down,the car park is secure though.
I would welcome giving it a second try perhaps after some renovations have been completed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Arora Hotel in Crawley is a modern hotel that offers a high quality accommodation in the town centre, with Gatwick airport just 10 minutes away. The hotel offers 432 en-suite bedrooms, an AA Rosette awarded Restaurant(The Grill), an English Pub and a 24 hour gym. In the expansive Atrium, WIFI is available free of charge as well as in the hotel rooms. Combine this with ample on-site car parking and superb train links to Brighton and London and you have the perfect base for your business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arora International Gatwick Crawley
- Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley West Sussex