We stayed here earlier this month for one night before flying out from Gatwick, we also parked our car here for the 10 nights we were on holiday!! We loved the safety of the car park (it is underground and has a barrier in and out). We would definitely recommend and use this hotel again, it is so close to the shops and we walked to a retail park of restaurants in around 20 mins. We took the shuttle to the airport and this was around £3.50 each so not expensive at all. On our return when we had landed at Gatwick I phoned the airport and they told me to get the train as there was no shuttle for over an hour! So we did and to be fair it couldn't have been easier, the train was again around £3 each and you walk right off the platform through a gate to the hotel! Perfect after a long flight. From our experience it was a brilliant hotel and we would stay here next time. :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Arora Hotel in Crawley is a modern hotel that offers a high quality accommodation in the town centre, with Gatwick airport just 10 minutes away. The hotel offers 432 en-suite bedrooms, an AA Rosette awarded Restaurant(The Grill), an English Pub and a 24 hour gym. In the expansive Atrium, WIFI is available free of charge as well as in the hotel rooms. Combine this with ample on-site car parking and superb train links to Brighton and London and you have the perfect base for your business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Nozio Netplan srl, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arora International Gatwick Crawley
- Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley West Sussex