I work for the airline, this is our crew layover hotel. My first time to LGW. I was slightly impressed with the hotel lobby, open, contemporary and very spacious. I was not impressed with the bland rooms. I was on an upper floor and stayed cold. I cranked up the heat, but still was chilly. There are no bigger blankets in the room, just the thin throw on the bed. Also, if you're used to bathing with a washcloth, better pack your own!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Arora Hotel in Crawley is a modern hotel that offers a high quality accommodation in the town centre, with Gatwick airport just 10 minutes away. The hotel offers 432 en-suite bedrooms, an AA Rosette awarded Restaurant(The Grill), an English Pub and a 24 hour gym. In the expansive Atrium, WIFI is available free of charge as well as in the hotel rooms. Combine this with ample on-site car parking and superb train links to Brighton and London and you have the perfect base for your business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arora International Gatwick Crawley
- Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley West Sussex