Because we had a morning flight from Gatwick airport, we decided to take the train from the centre of London the previous day and stay nearby and avoid having to take either a very early train or very expensive taxi. We were disappointed with the much longer than advised wait for the shuttle bus from the airport to the hotel. However once we got to the hotel we were much happier. The hotel appears to be relatively new and the room was clean and in good condition. It also had an electric jug, a small refrigerator and a relatively soft bed by Ibis standards. There was also a shuttle bus to the airport which proved to be more reliable than the one from the airport to the hotel. The cost for one night was very reasonable, so that we felt it represented very good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis London Gatwick Airport is ideally located less than 5 min from all terminals (private shuttle from 5 a.m. to 11.30 p.m. on request), M23 (Jct 10), links to M25, A23 and A217, walking distance from the Manor Royal industrial estate (training centre,Oxford Aviation Academy, Virgin Atlantic base), 30 min by train from London (Gatwick Express), and 45 min from St Pancras international station. All rooms offer ensuite with shower, high speed internet, airport parking (long and short term). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Lastminute, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Ibis Hotel Crawley
- Accor London Gatwick Airport
- Ibis London Gatwick Airport Crawley, West Sussex