Being next to the road you'd think there would be triple glazing, no such luck. Had to have my earplugs in. The bed was incredibly uncomfortable, and the pet dander set off my allergies.
Finally I was charged 4 times for internet access in one night. What a blatant ripoff. Of course there will be no chance of a refund because they use Orange France to provide the so-called internet connection.
I'd actually rather have stayed at Gatwick and slept on the floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis London Gatwick Airport is ideally located less than 5 min from all terminals (private shuttle from 5 a.m. to 11.30 p.m. on request), M23 (Jct 10), links to M25, A23 and A217, walking distance from the Manor Royal industrial estate (training centre,Oxford Aviation Academy, Virgin Atlantic base), 30 min by train from London (Gatwick Express), and 45 min from St Pancras international station. All rooms offer ensuite with shower, high speed internet, airport parking (long and short term). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Lastminute, Booking.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ibis London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Ibis Hotel Crawley
- Accor London Gatwick Airport
- Ibis London Gatwick Airport Crawley, West Sussex