This is a really great low cost hotel if you need to stay in transit to fly out early the next day.
The cleanliness is amazing. My room was very comfortable and almost like new.
For tourists who want to just spend their days rather than nights in London this would serve as a good base. The low cost and the daily travel card from Gatwick would still be much cheaper than the very expensive hotels in London, just a thought.
There is a bus stop just across the road from the hotel 2 pounds to Gatwick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis London Gatwick Airport is ideally located less than 5 min from all terminals (private shuttle from 5 a.m. to 11.30 p.m. on request), M23 (Jct 10), links to M25, A23 and A217, walking distance from the Manor Royal industrial estate (training centre,Oxford Aviation Academy, Virgin Atlantic base), 30 min by train from London (Gatwick Express), and 45 min from St Pancras international station. All rooms offer ensuite with shower, high speed internet, airport parking (long and short term). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Ebookers, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibis London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Ibis Hotel Crawley
- Accor London Gatwick Airport
- Ibis London Gatwick Airport Crawley, West Sussex