i like the Ibis chain of Hotels, you know what to expect and indeed all over the world its the same design . So for a short stop over its perfect.
Ibis Gatwick is therefore ideal for a quick stop over, free WiFi , comfortable bed and modular clean shower room.
Shuttle service from airport (£3,00 each way) , one problem it only runs at certain times. in my case on the Sunday it ran from 4.00 in the morning till mid morning and then from around 17.00 to after 10.00. ( cannot verify exact times) so do check if the shuttle is available.
otherwise staff friendly, and helpful. food good if a little pricey and convenient for the Airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis London Gatwick Airport is ideally located less than 5 min from all terminals (private shuttle from 5 a.m. to 11.30 p.m. on request), M23 (Jct 10), links to M25, A23 and A217, walking distance from the Manor Royal industrial estate (training centre,Oxford Aviation Academy, Virgin Atlantic base), 30 min by train from London (Gatwick Express), and 45 min from St Pancras international station. All rooms offer ensuite with shower, high speed internet, pay TV, airport parking (long and short term). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Ibis Hotel Crawley
- Accor London Gatwick Airport
- Ibis London Gatwick Airport Crawley, West Sussex