We stayed here on the 10th November, as we were flying out early the next morning from Gatwick.
We arrived and went through the barriers and parked up. Check in was easy and the woman behind the desk was very nice and very helpful. I wasn't however impressed to learn that we would have to pay £5 per night to park at the hotel. I understand that this is close to the airport and people could take advantage but you need a code to get back out the carpark. I feel if you are staying there one night, that is a bit cheeky.
This hotel was cheaply priced, suitable for our needs.
The food we had there was nice. Minimal choice, but there are choices to cover everyone. Food was quick and cooked properly. Was then able to take a drink up to our hotel room.
Check out was easy, and we used the code to get out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis London Gatwick Airport is ideally located less than 5 min from all terminals (private shuttle from 5 a.m. to 11.30 p.m. on request), M23 (Jct 10), links to M25, A23 and A217, walking distance from the Manor Royal industrial estate (training centre,Oxford Aviation Academy, Virgin Atlantic base), 30 min by train from London (Gatwick Express), and 45 min from St Pancras international station. All rooms offer ensuite with shower, high speed internet, airport parking (long and short term). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Lastminute, Expedia, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ibis London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Ibis Hotel Crawley
- Accor London Gatwick Airport
- Ibis London Gatwick Airport Crawley, West Sussex