If you've an early morning flight or a very late arrival at Gatwick and need to stay over, the Ibis is absolutely fine. The location isn't anywhere you'd want to spend time (nondescript, offices) but there's a shuttle to and from the airport (which you pay for) and the rooms are clean, comfortable, tastefully decorated and with bathroom/shower, TV, tea/coffee making etc. Very comfortable bed. There's a small bar and cafe doing a simple breakfast very early (not included in the room price). If you just need a bed before or after a flight , why spend huge amounts on a posh hotel when this much cheaper version is perfectly adequate? In fact I expected something very basic and the room was a pleasant surprise. Very good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis London Gatwick Airport is ideally located less than 5 min from all terminals (private shuttle from 5 a.m. to 11.30 p.m. on request), M23 (Jct 10), links to M25, A23 and A217, walking distance from the Manor Royal industrial estate (training centre,Oxford Aviation Academy, Virgin Atlantic base), 30 min by train from London (Gatwick Express), and 45 min from St Pancras international station. All rooms offer ensuite with shower, high speed internet, airport parking (long and short term). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Ibis Hotel Crawley
- Accor London Gatwick Airport
- Ibis London Gatwick Airport Crawley, West Sussex