Ibis London Gatwick Airport
US$84
US$123
  • Free Internet
2,279 results
All reviewsgatwick airportone nighttesco expressshuttle servicebus stopan early flightnext morningshower rooman overnight staypurple parkingcomfortable bedexcellent valueshort staywake up callreception stafftea and coffeegood nights sleep
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I've stayed in this hotel twice, using it as an overnight base before an early flight. I was a single traveler on both occasions, and to feel at ease in a hotel and feel safe is very important to me (hence why I keep returning to the Ibis!). Each time I have visited I have been very impressed - clean, spacious rooms, friendly staff & good facilities.
Staying at the Ibis takes the stress away from travelling, I will never try another airport hotel at Gatwick after finding the Ibis! The value for money is outstanding in my opinion.
My only negative about this hotel is the cooked breakfast (which I won't be paying for again!) for around £10 for the breakfast I was disappointed with the lack of choice and the fact that most of the food was cold. I'd recommend getting the continental breakfast instead - still lots to chose from :)
The Tesco's over the road is very handy, and the shuttle transfer is ideal, I've had no problem with it at all! I highly recommend this hotel to friends and family

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Becca L
Sam W, General Manager at Ibis London Gatwick Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

My team and I very much appreciate your kind words, and we’re glad to have been a part of your visit. . We look forward to welcoming you back at ibis London Gatwick Airport hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Stayed one night in transit and I was really pleased with everything, The regular shuttle service is much appreciated and very reasonable cost. The room was perfect, a good size, modern and clean. I had a meal in the restaurant and the waitress was very friendly and helpful. It was a short trip back to the airport with the friendly shuttle operator. I would recommend the Ibis.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank A5051CSjohnh
Sam W, General Manager at Ibis London Gatwick Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

I’m very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

A1 from check-in, to the room to dinner. I'm very happy to recommend this hotel. Checked in efficiently by incredibly friendly staff (Jay) - the room was immaculate, comfy beds, good size tv, good lighting, large window you can actually open! Perfct sized bathroom with excellent shower. Great dinner with half board option, excellent thai curry wrapped in banana leaf, served by incredibly nice, friendly and courteous staff.
Highly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank doobydooby

Many thanks for the positive comments, I’m happy we were able to make your stay with us so enjoyable. I hope we can welcome you back to the ibis London Gatwick Airport hotel again very soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Hotel was fine inside, parking unsecured with barriers damaged and you are not guaranteed a space even if you have paid for it.
Stayed over two nights weekend just gone and sad to say perfume went missing from case left in from whilst out for the day.

Room Tip: Can't leave anything whilst out
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

I’m so sorry that you were disappointed by your experience saying with us at ibis London Gatwick Hotel. I appreciate the feedback and rest assured that we take all comments very seriously. We are looking into the matter as discussed via our telephone conversation, but feel free to contact me on 01293 590 300 or email me on h1889-gm@accor.com to discuss this further. I will let you know of the outcome of my internal investigation shortly.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

After a long flight we were expecting the usual ‘tired’ looking hotel that one finds close to airports. A great surprise, a cheerful, clean and modern looking hotel, both from the outside as well as the reception area. Helpful and friendly staff, modern, clean bedroom, tasteful decor, comfortable beds, clean user friendly bathroom – the only issue being a weak extractor unit. Will definitely use the hotel again. Wll priced and discounted if booked in advance.

Room Tip: Room 123 was fine - window closed and we had minimal traffic noises and noise from within hotel
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple